Battery heated socks
Warmth and comfort in all weather conditions. What makes the Battery Heated Socks more beneficial than other quality boot socks is the addition of a battery pack to keep your feet warm and comfortable, even on the coldest days.
- Keep your feet warm with heat!
- Control your heat with a switch mounted on the battery pack.
- Uses 1 size D battery per sock
Battery heated sock features.......
- Construction: A combination of 45% acrylic, 32% high quality wool, 22% polyester and 1% rubber. This combination of fabric ensures you of a warm comfortable sock, even without the heat.
- How to use: Insert a D cell alkaline battery into the battery pouch and snap the pouch closed to activate the heat. To turn the heat off, just unsnap the battery pouch.
- The heat: The heating element of Battery Heat Sox is located within an enclosed area in the bottom of the toe area in the sock. The heating element is padded and protected and will keep your toes and feet warm, without any discomfort. The wires inside the soft black fabric channel run down the length of the inside of the sock. The wires do not produce any heat. Heat Sox are very safe to use and produce a low amperage which eliminates all possibility of shock or burn, even when wet.
- Battery life:
For best performance, use high quality D cell alkaline batteries. You'll receive about 5-6 hours of heat.
If you use rechargeable batteries, you'll receive about 2-3 hours of heat.
- Care: Hand wash in warm water with mild detergent. Use a gentle squeezing action to wash and rinse. Hang dry, towel dry or lay flat to dry.
- Other Heat Sox information: Even without the battery inserted to produce heat, the Heat Sox are an extremely high quality, very comfortable, and well-insulated pair of boot socks.
- Battery sock sizing
Small =men's 3-5.5, ladies 4-6.5,
MEDIUM =men's 6-8.5, ladies 7-9.5,
LARGE = men's 9-12, ladies 10-13
X-LARGE = men's 12.5-15
Our comments: Please understand if you use these heated socks in ski or snowboard boots, you may feel the wires running from the batteries to the heat element because many boots fit snug. Outdoor boots generally fit loose at the top so you don't feel the wires.
Warning: Battery heated socks should not be used by those who are insensitive to the sensation of direct heat on the skin. If in doubt ask your doctor before buying.