Battery heated socks
Our Price $
| MSRP 29.95
| In stock
Battery heated socks are
probably the best and easiest way to keep your feet warm. The socks work great in outdoor boots, hunting boots, and snowboard boots. You get warmth and comfort in all weather conditions. What makes the battery heated socks more beneficial than regular socks is the addition of a battery pack and heating element built into the toe area to keep your feet warm and comfortable, even on the coldest days.
Battery Heated Sock features.......
- Keeps your feet warm with heat you control!
- Uses 1, 9V size battery per sock
- Construction: A combination of 71% acrylic, 10% wool, and 19% polyester. This combination of fabric ensures you of a warm comfortable sock, even without the heat.
- How to use: Insert a 9V cell battery into the battery pouch and snap the connector to the battery to activate the heat. To turn the heat off, just unsnap the connector. For best resuslts, use Alkaline batteries.
- The heat: The heating element of Battery Heat Sock is located within an enclosed area in the bottom of the toe area in the sock. The heating element is padded and protected and will keep your toes and feet warm, without any discomfort. The wires inside the soft black fabric channel run down the length of the inside of the sock. The wires do not produce any heat. Battery Heated Socks are very safe to use and produce a low amperage which eliminates all possibility of shock or burn, even when wet.
- Battery life: For best performance, use high quality 9V alkaline batteries. You'll receive about 5 - 6 hours of heat. If you use rechargeable batteries, you'll receive about 2 - 3 hours of heat.
- Care: Hand wash in warm water with mild detergent. Use a gentle squeezing action to wash and rinse. Hang dry, towel dry or lay flat to dry.
- Other Battery Heated Sock information: Even without the battery inserted to produce heat, the heated socks are an extremely high quality, very comfortable, and well-insulated pair of boot socks.
- Color: Black with gray top.
- Battery Heated Sock sizing
SMALL = kids 3 - 5.5, ladies 4 - 6.5,
MEDIUM =men's 6 - 8.5, ladies 7 - 9.5,
LARGE = men's 9 - 12, ladies 10 - 13
X-LARGE = men's 12.5 - 15
Our comments: If you use the heated socks in ski or snowboard boots, you may feel the wires running from the batteries to the heat element. It's not uncomfortable, you just can feel the difference. With outdoor boots, they generally fit loose at the top so you don't feel the wires.
Warning: Battery heated socks should not be used by diabetics or those who are insensitive to the sensation of direct heat on the skin. If in doubt, ask your doctor before using.