The 2014-2015 Flow NX2 GT Hybrid snowboard binding is no longer available.
See our current selection of snowboard bindings.
The Flow NX2 GT hybrid snowboard binding is the lightest weight and most responsive binding in Flow's whole line. This high performance binding features an Aluminum Alloy rockered baseplate and ModBack for the ultimate support. The NX2 GT is packed full of all the high performance parts you'd expect the pro team would have on their bindings.
The 2014-2015 Flow NX2 GT Hybrid snowboard binding features...
- Performance Level- Advanced to expert riders looking for all of the highest performance parts and features included in a binding.
- Baseplate- Aluminum Alloy rockered baseplates that ride stiffer and more ridged which channels your power where it needs to go while maintaining optimal flex.
- HiBack- Alumium Alloy ModBack HiBack. The modular hibacks separate the lower and upper zones for targeted strength, support, and flex where you need it.
- SupportPanel- EVO-C9 is a 4-way adjustable, wider and asymmetrical SupportPanel enhanced with composite-fibers for maximum response and extra lateral drive.
- Hybrid PowercapStrap- Revolutionary Duel-Entry hybrid between Flow's SpeedEntry convenience and conventional 2 strap SideEntry, merging the best of both. The toe cap delivers a perfect fit every time.
- Active Strap Technology(N.A.S.T.Y.)- The strap automatically lifts you up when you open the relining hi-back and actively tightens again when you close the hi-back. N.A.S.T.Y. reduces friction and creates more room so that getting in and out of your binding is faster and easier than ever.
- Buckles- Locking Slap Ratchet buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings any way you like, whether SpeedEntry or SideEntry.
- Sizing- Medium fits men's boots sizes 4.5-8.5.