Grandoe SWITCH technology. Gore-Tex and more in a ski glove. What a great idea for a glove!
OUT OF STOCK - SEE THE ICON Glove .
Gore 2 in 1 technology: You get two options of comfort in one glove. An inside divider allows you to decide how warm you want your gloves. Slide your hand into the warm side and get more insulation on the palm side and back of your hand. Slide in on the grip side and get less insulation in the palm making the glove cooler.
- GORE-TEX insert: A 2 in 1 GORE-TEX insert is put under the outer shell. GORE-TEX is windproof, waterproof but breathable.
- Articulated fingers and thumb: Fingers and thumbs are curved for natural comfort and great fit.
- Insulation: Grandoe's insulation makes this a warm glove.
- Seams: Bonded in Grandoe's Apex Seamsaver to make sure no heat gets out the seams.
- Wristlet: Cuffs are adjustable with a drawstring to keep out snow and cold.
- Palm area: The palm and fingers have WaterBlock sheepskin and leather for a dry secure grip.
- Ventilation and heat: A zippered pocket on the back of the hand allows you the option of unzipping and letting out warmth making the glove cooler. You can also stuff a heat pack in the pouch giving you more warmth or you can put in money or credit cards.
- Sizing: The gloves are generously sized but if you are between two sizes, go up one size. Color is black.
Our comments: At first we thought this was a gimmick but it works! The 2 in 1 feature resulted in a very versatile glove on the mountain. In the morning we used the warm side, in the afternoon when it got warmer, we slid into the grip side and the glove was warm but much cooler!