The Rossignol ski straps make carrying your skis easier!
Ski straps protect your bases and keep your skis conveniently together while you carry them.
Ski strap features.....
- Just under 2 inches wide and 18 inches long.
- Made of durable nylon
- Foam rubber spacer goes between the bases of your skis to keep your bases apart and from rubbing against each other.
- The Velcro closure makes it easy to adjust to your skis width and makes it easy to attach and remove.
- You get 2 straps! One strap should be used at the tips and one strap should be used at the tails. When you use two straps, it keeps your bases from rubbing and scratching each other while in transit or storage. If your bases rub against each other, the wax and bases will scratch. This can cause your skis to wander and make it more difficult to control your skis while going down the mountain.
- Ski straps are black with the Rossignol logo.
Our comments: Ski straps just make sense to use. They'll keep your skis together, they'll protect your bases and they're easy to store when you're on the solpes. Just put them a pocket.