The Seirus men's HeatTouch Inferno battery heated gloves.
SORRY, SOLD OUT!
If you get cold hands, SMILE! Your life is about to change. The only way you can really keep your hands warm is by applying heat. But the heat needs to be in the right place. The men's Seirus Inferno battery heated gloves do a great job of keeping your hands warm in the right places.
Serius put the heating elements in the thumb and finger compartment so you feel the heat where you need it most. And Seirus neatly tucked the batteries in a zippered compartment under your wrist where you don't feel them.
Seirus men's Inferno battery heated gloves features..
- GLOVE CONSTRUCTION- The glove is made of full grain leather and has a DryHand waterproof breathable insert to keep your hands dry. The gloves are insulated with 200g of Heatlock insulation so your hands stay extra warm even without heat.
- 3 HEAT SETTINGS- You choose between low, medium or high heat with the touch of one button located on the back of the hand. Each heat setting is color coded so you know what setting you're on.
- UP TO 6 HOURS OF HEAT-
The low setting gives you up to 6 hours of heat
The medium setting gives you up to 3 hours
The high setting gives you up to 2 hours of heat.
- ABOUT THE HEAT- Keep in mind you don't need to have the heat on all the time. Once you're hands are warm, you can turn the heat off to save the batteries. And you should turn them off everytime you go inside.
- BATTERIES- While some other gloves give you one bulky battery, the Seirus Inferno gives you two thin 7.4v lithium ion batteries in each glove. This way the weight from the batteries are more evenly balanced on your hand and feels more comfortable.
- HEAT ELEMENTS- The Seirus exclusive heat panels in the fingers and thumb are flexible and provide reliable radiate warmth right where you want it.
- THE CHARGER- The 8.4v AC charger works in North America and charges both batteries simutaneously with the dual jack. Charging takes about 3 hours to fully charge the batteries.
- CLEANING- You can hand wash the gloves with a damp cloth or use leather cleaner then let them air dry. Remeber to remove the batteries when cleaning.
- WARRANTY- Seirus offers a one year manufactures warranty on the heated gloves.
DO'S and DO NOT'S-
DO keep your batteries fully charged after each use.
DO charge your batteries at least once during summer storage.
DO NOT eat the batteries.
DO NOT run with scissors.
DO NOT use if the temperature is above 90 degrees.
DO NOT use these gloves for treatment of medical conditions.
Our comments- Men's battery heated gloves become more popular with the passing of every season because they work. The Seirus men's Heat Touch Inferno battery heated gloves are easy to use, well made and they'll keep your hands warm.