Therm-ic Powerpack Basic with Classic insoles.
Our Price $
| MSRP 125.00
| In stock
If you do not have wires coming from the top of your boots, you need heating elements and batteries to power the heat to warm your feet. The Therm-ic Basic Battery Boot Heaters with Classic insoles is the easiest to install due to the one size fits all insoles with preinstalled heating elements powered by the Therm-ic Basic which uses AA batteries. The Therm-ic Basic Powerpack is the least expensive battery boot system Therm-ic offers. If you're one of those who only need heat 3-5 days a season, the Basic is a good option. But if you need heat for more days per season, you should consider one of Therm-ic rechargeable battery system because it would cost you less in the long run because you don't have to purchase AA batteries all the time.
Therm-ic Powerpack Basic with Classic insoles features...
- The Therm-ic Powerpack Basic use AA batteries which can be purchased almost anywhere! It is recommened by Therm-ic to use fresh alkaline batteries.
- The Classic insoles fit every type of boot or shoe that have removeable insoles.
- Therm-ic Impluse Control is a fancy name for how the heat is delivered from the battery packs to the heating elements pre-installed in the Classic insoles by impulses. The advantage being it delivers more energy and use less power.
- Battery Duration: The Therm-ic Basic can deliver warmth for up to 12 hours with fresh AA alkaline batteries (not included) on the low setting. You can use rechargeable AA batteries but you will get less heat and not as long duration.
You choose from three personal heat settings to determine the amount of heat you require.
- The low setting offers you 37°C / 99°F of heat and lasts approximately 12 hours.
- The medium setting offers you 45°C / 113°F of heat and lasts approximately 5.5 hours.
- The high setting offers you 70°C / 158°F of heat and lasts approximately 2 hours.
- Keep in mind results are based on using fresh AA Alkaline batteries. Expect about 20% less results if you use rechargeable AA batteries. Keep in mind, you don't have the heat on all the time. For instance, you can turn the batteries off when you go inside for lunch or if your feet are warm.
With your Therm-ic Basic with Classic insoles purchase you'll receive...
- An instruction manual.
- Two individual battery housings that hold FOUR AA batteries each and clip to the back of your boot or shoes. The battery pack weighs 5.3 ounces with four AA batteries and measures 3" high x 2 3/4" wide x 1" deep.
- Two Classic one size fits all insoles which have the heating elements pre installed in the toe area. The insoles are only an 1/8" thick. All you need to do is trim the insoles to fit. The Classic insoles fit ski boot Mondo sizes 22.0 - 31.5, USA men's shoe sizes 5 - 13.5, USA ladies shoe sizes 6 - 11.5, and UK shoe sizes 36 - 48
- A 1 year manufactures warranty against manufacture defects.
Watch a video to see how to install your boot heaters.
See our battery boot heater comparision chart for determining your choice.
Our comments on the Therm-ic Basic; This is the system uses AA batteries which can be found almost anywhere which is a great advantage if your batteries go dead and you still need heat. Using fresh AA batteries are the key to using the Therm-ic Basic. So make sure to check expration dates on the batteries.