Therm-ic Basic Powerpack with Trim-fit heating system.
Our Price $
| MSRP 125.00
| In stock
The Therm-ic Basic Powerpack with the Trimfit heating system uses AA batteries to power the heat. It is also one of the lowest priced heating systems on the market. If you require heat occasioanlly, say 3-5 days a season, the Therm-ic Basic is a good option. But if you require heat more than that, consider a rechargeable battery system as it will save you money in the long run. And the Therm-ic Trimfit allows you to install the heat to your current insoles, orthodics, or custom insoles. Watch a video to see how to install your boot heaters.
Therm-ic Basic Powerpack with TrimFit features...
- The Basic Powerpack can be used world wide! AA batteries are available just about everywhere and the Trimfit heating elements fit almost every type of winter boot.
- Therm-ic Impluse Control: This is how Therm-ic delivers the power from the batteries to the heating elements. The power is transferred from the battery pack to the heating element by impulses which delivers heat and helps the batteries last longer.
- Battery duration: The Basic Powerpack can deliver comfortable warmth for up to 12 hours with fresh AA alkaline batteries (not included). You can use rechargable batteries but you will get about 20% less heat and 20% less time.
Heat settings. You can select between three heat settings to determine the amount of heat for your comfort level. Keep in mind, the higher the heat, the faster the batteries wear down.
- On setting 1 you'll receive 35C / 95F of heat and lasts approximately 12 hours.
- On setting 2 you'll receive 42C / 108F of heat and lasts approximately 5.5 hours.
- On setting 3 you'll receive 68C / 154F and lasts approximately 2 hours.
- Results are based on using fresh AA Alkaline batteries. You'll get about 20% less results if you use rechargeable batteries. Keep in mind, only have the heat on when needed. For instance, you turn the batteries off when you go inside for lunch. This will give you more time.
With you Therm-ic Basic and Trimfit system you'll receive...
- An instruction manual.
- TWO battery housings that hold four AA batteries each and clip to the back of your boot, shoes, or on a power strap. Each battery packs weigh 5.3 ounces with 4 AA batteries. The dimensions are 3" high x 2 3/4" wide x 1" deep.
- TWO TrimFit heating elements with connecting wires.
- TWO TrimFit self-adhesive Cambrelle fabric covers to prevent your socks from catching the wires or heating elements when you slide your foot in or out of your boot.
- A 1 year manufactures warranty.
See our battery boot heater comparision chart to help determine your choice.
Watch a video to see how to install boot heaters.
Our comments; AA batteries can be found almost anywhere which is a great advantage if your batteries go dead and you still want heat. If you plan on using your boot heaters more than 5 times a season, consider purchasing a Therm-ic system that uses a rechargable battery. It will save you money idown the road.