Therm-ic Basic Battery Boot Heater for Kids
Kid's Basic Battery Boot Heater
MSRP - $
| In stock
Therm-ic Basic battery boot heater for kids include
the Classic insoles with the heating elements pre-installed in the toes to keep the kids feet warm. This can be your best friend on a cold day because the kids will be comfortable and won't complain to you about cold feet so you can enjoy your day.
Therm-ic Basic Kids battery boot heaters features...
- Can be used anywhere because the kids boot heaters are powered by AAA batteries to power the heat. You don't have to worry about recharging batteries and you can find replacements almost anywhere!
- Many uses Can be used in ski boots, snowboard boots, shoes, and outdoor boots. And you can remove the insoles from one boot to use in another.
- Simple to install! The insoles have heat elements pre-installed into the toes. All you need to do is remove the current insoles, trim the Classic insole to size, install in boots, plug in and turn on.
- Fits kids boots size 9 to adult size 10 or Mondopoint sizes 15.5 - 27.0.
- Impulse control is transferred from the battery pack to the heating elements by impulses which deliver more energy than a constant power on used with other brands.
- Heat duration is up to 10 hours with fresh alkaline AAA batteries (not included). Make sure to use fresh Alkaline batteries
There are three heat settings...
- Setting #1 offers 35C / 95F of heat and lasts 10 hours.
- Setting #2 offers 42C / 108F of heat and lasts 5.5 hours.
- Setting #3 offers 68C / 154F of heat and lasts 2 hours.
- Results are based on fresh AAA Alkaline batteries. Expect about 20% less power and duration if you use rechargeable AAA batteries. Keep in mind, you don't have the heat on all the time, only when you need it. For instance, you turn the power off when you go inside for lunch or if you are not cold.
With your Therm-ic Basic Kids purchase you'll receive;
- Instruction manual on how to use and take care of the batteries.
- TWO battery housings that each hold four AAA batteries and clip on the back of a boot.
- 2 Classic insoles with the heating elements pre-installed and connecting wires. The heating elements are built into the toe area of the insole so all you need to do is remove the current insoles, trim the insoles to the proper size and slide them in. You can opt to run the wire for the battery right up the back or put a small slit in your boot liners and run the wire between the liner and shell. (We recommend the later.) It took us less than 30 minutes to install.
Watch a video to see how to install boot heaters.
Our comments; Kids need warm feet too and the Therm-ic Basic Kids Boot Heaters are easy to use and won't break the bank.