The Therm-ic SmartPack 1200 boot heater with remote control and Perform insoles
SmartPack 1200 with Remote and Perform Insoles
Our Price $
| MSRP 415.00
| In stock
No doubt about it, having warm feet on cold days makes your day more enjoyable. And a remote control makes adjusting the level of temperature to your boot heaters much easier. Keep in mind, you have two batteries to adjust. But the remote control adjusts both batteries at the same time. And if you should forget your remote control, let's face it, you probably will one day, the batteries can still be operated manually.
The Therm-ic SmartPack 1200 with Remote Control is
designed to work in any boot or shoe. The SmartPack 1200 is unique because it uses Lithium-ion batteries which are lighter in weight than AA or nickel metal hydride batteries. Lithium-ion batteries weigh almost half of what the other system batteries weigh and are smaller in size so they fit on your shoes or boots easier.
Therm-ic SmartPack 1200 Battery Boot Heater with Remote Control and Perform insoles features.....
- Install yourself! It took us about 45 minutes to do the initial installation in both boots. Watch a video to see how to install boot heaters.
- Comfortable warmth up to 22 hours with freshly charged batteries which can be charged up to 1000 times.
- A Remote Control. No need to bend over to adjust the power to your batteries. All you need to do is touch the button on the remote which can be stored in a pocket or around your neck. Both batteries adjust at the same time.
You have three heat settings:
- The low setting offers 37°C or 99°F of heat for 16 - 22 hours of use.
- The middle setting offers 113°F or 45°C of heat for 7 - 10 hours of use.
- The high setting offers 70°C or 158°F of heat for 3 - 4 hours of use.
- Keep in mind, the time of use depends on the charged status of the batteries, the age of the batteries and the outdoor ambient temperature. For longer battery time, don't leave your batteries on all day. For instance, turn your batteries off when inside for break or lunch.
With your Therm-ic purchase, you'll receive;
- A one year manufacture warranty against any manufactures defects
- A wonderful instruction booklet in 6 langauges on how to use your boot heaters and take cars of your batteries.
- TWO SmartPack 1200 Lithium-ion battery packs with clips so you can attach the batteries to the rear of a shoe or boot. Both batteries have integrated heat stage switches and weigh about 3.0 ounces. They are only 2" high x 2" wide x 3/4" deep.
- ONE Global Battery Charger that has plugs for use in North America, UK and Europe. Charge time between 2 and 4 hours. The global charger also prevents overcharging your batteries which allows for longer battery life.
- ONE Remote Control. All you need to do is touch the
button on the remote control to adjust your heat! It can be stored in a pocket or around your neck and both batteries will adjust at the same time. If you forget the remote, you can opperate the batteries manually.
- TWO Perform Insoles which are anatomicly 3D shaped insoles that offer an arch support and heel cup for comfort, stability and balance. The Perform insoles are made of high quality EVA foam and have the heating elements pre installed into the toe area. All you need to do is remove your current insoles, trim the Perform insoles to the same size and slide the Perform insoles in.
Perform insole sizing
- X-SMALL- Mondo 22.0-23.0, US men 3-4, US ladies 5.5-6.5, UK 36-37
- SMALL- Mondo 23.5-24.5, US men 4.5-6, US ladies 7-8, UK 38-39
- MEDIUM- Mondo 25.0-26.5, US men 6.5-8, US ladies 8.5-10, UK 40-42
- LARGE- Mondo 27.0-28.0, US men 8.5-10, US ladies 10.5-11.5, UK 43-44
- X-LARGE- Mondo 28.5-29.5, US men 10.5-12, UK 45-46
- XX-LARGE- Mondo 30.0-31.0, US men 12.5-14, UK 46-47
Our comments; A remote control is about the best idea ever. It allows you to adjust the Therm-ic SmartPack 1200 temperature without removing your gloves or pulling up your pant legs. You'll be glad you spent the extra money.