Therm-ic SmartPack 1200 with remote control boot heater with TrimFit
SmartPack 1200 with Remote and TrimFit Insoles
Our Price $
| MSRP 395.00
| In stock
This is where Therm-ic really sets themselves apart from the other boot heater manufactures. The remote control makes all the difference. No longer do you have to bend over twice (once for each leg) to adjust the power of the batteries. You simply reach for the remote control, which can be stored in a pocket or around your neck, to make your adjustments. And the pressing of one button does both batteries!
Therm-ic SmartPack 1200 with Remote and TrimFit is designed to combat sub-zero temperatures and ensures that your winter sport experience is enjoyable. The Therm-ic boot heating system is suitable for any pair of shoes or boots. The SmartPack 1200 with Remote Control is unique because it uses Lithium-ion batteries which are lighter in weight than AA or nickel metal hydride batteries. Lithium-ion batteries weigh almost half of what the other system batteries weigh and are smaller in size.
Therm-ic SmartPack 1200 Battery Boot Heater with Remote Control features...
- Install yourself! It took us less than 45 minutes to do the initial installation in both boots. Watch a video to see how to install boot heaters.
- The TrimFit heating elements fit every type of winter boot and is a one-size-fits-all. Works perfect for custom insoles, othodics and insoles you already have.
- Comfortable warmth up to 22 hours with freshly charged batteries. Up to 10 hours on medium heat. This is a big deal beacuse some systems don't last 10 hours on a low setting.
- A Remote Control, No need to bend over to adjust the power to your batteries. All you need to do is touch the button on the remote which can be stored in a pocket or around your neck. Both batteries adjust at the same time.
Three Heat settings:
- Low setting: 37°C or 99°F for 16 - 22 hours of heat.
- Middle setting: 113°F or 45°C for 7 - 10 hours of heat.
- High setting: 70°C or 158°F for 3 - 4 hours of heat.
- The time of use depends on the charged status of the batteries, the age of the batteries and the outdoor ambient temperature. For longer battery time, don't leave your batteries on all day. Turn your batteries off when inside for break or lunch.
You'll receive with your purchase;
- A one year manufacture waranty.
- An instruction booklet on how to use and care for your batteries.
- TWO SmartPack 1200 Lithium-ion battery packs with clips to attach to the rear of your shoes or boots. Both batteries have integrated heat stage switches and weigh 3.0 ounces and sized 2" high x 2" wide x 3/4" deep.
- ONE global battery charger that has plugs for use in North America, UK and Europe. The charger offers controlled charging with charge time between 2 and 4 hours and has an additional feature that prevents overcharging your batteries for longer battery life.
- TWO TrimFit heating elements with wires and self-adhesive Cambrelle fabric covers to prevent your socks from catching the heating elements when you slide your foot in or out of your boot.
- A remote control! All you need to do is touch the button on the remote control to adjust your heat! It can be stored in a pocket or around your neck and both batteries will adjust at the same time.
Our comments; A remote control! What a great idea for a battery boot heating system! The Therm-ic SmartPack 1200 battery boot heater with remote control is without the easiest way to adjust your batteries.