The Therm-ic SmartPack 1200 PowerPack with TrimFit
SmartPack 1200 with TrimFit Insoles
Our Price $
| MSRP 335.00
| In stock
Designed for use in almost any outdoor boots and can be used with your current insoles. No need to replace them. The Therm-ic SmartPack 1200 with TrimFit is
unique because it uses Lithium-ion battery technology which is lighter in weight than AA or nickel metal hydride batteries. Lithium-ion batteries weigh almost half of what the other system batteries weigh and are smaller in size so they fit better on the back of your boots.
Therm-ic SmartPack 1200 with TrimFit system features;
- The TrimFit heating elements fit every type of winter boot and is a one-size-fits-all.
- Install yourself! It took us about 60 minutes to do the initial installation in both boots. Watch a video to see how to install boot heaters.
- Comfortable warmth up to 22 hours with freshly charged batteries which can be charged up to 1000 times.
Three heat settings so you determine how much heat you want:
- On the low setting, you'll receive 37°C or 99°F of heat for 16 - 22 hours of use.
- On the middle setting' you'll receive 113°F or 45°C of heat for 7 - 10 hours of use.
- On the high setting, you'll receive 70°C or 158°F of heat for 3 - 4 hours of use.
- Time depends on the charged status of the batteries, the age of the batteries and the outdoor ambient temperature. For longer battery time, turn off your batteries off when inside for break or lunch. And turn down the heat if your feet are warm.
With your Therm-ic 1200 purchase, you'll receive;
- A one year manufacture warranty.
- An instruction booklet on how to use and take care of your batteries.
- TWO Lithium-ion battery packs with clips for the back of your boots that have integrated heat stage switches. The batteries weigh only 3.0 ounces each and are 2" high x 2" wide x 3/4" deep.
- One global battery charger that has connectors for use in North America, UK and Europe. The charger offers controlled charging with charge time about 2 - 4 hours. The global charger prevents overcharging which allows for longer battery life.
- TWO heating elements with connecting wires along with two TrimFit self-adhesive Cambrelle fabric covers to prevent your socks from catching the heating elements when you slide your foot in or out of your boot.
Our comments; The Therm-ic 1200 has more than enough power to use the medium heat setting for all day use. Many other systems need to use the low setting for all day use. This is a great benefit for those that need to outside all day.