Therm-ic SmartPack 1200 boot heater with remote
control and Classic insoles
SmartPack 1200 with remote and Classic Insoles
Our Price $
| MSRP 395.00
| In stock
Without a doubt, having a remote control makes adjusting the level of temperature to your boot heaters much easier. Keep in mind, you have 2 batteries to adjust but the remote control adjusts both batteries at the same time. If you forget your remote control, let's face it, you probably will one day, the batteries can still be operated manually like everyone else does. Therm-ic is currently the only manufacture that offers a remote control.
The Therm-ic SmartPack 1200 with Remote Control is
designed to work in any boot or shoe. The SmartPack 1200 is unique because it uses Lithium-ion batteries which are lighter in weight than AA or nickel metal hydride batteries. Lithium-ion batteries weigh almost half of what the other system batteries weigh and are smaller in size so they fit on your shoes or boots easier.
Therm-ic SmartPack 1200 Battery Boot Heater with Remote Control and Classic insoles features....
- Install yourself! It took us about 45 minutes to do the initial installation in both boots. Watch a video to see how to install boot heaters.
- Comfortable warmth up to 22 hours with freshly charged batteries which can be charged up to 1000 times.
- You get 2 Classic insoles that have the pre-installed heating elements built into the toe area. All you do is trim to the size you require, slide them into your boots, plug in your batteries to enjoy warm feet.
- A remote control. No need to bend over to adjust the power to your batteries. All you need to do is touch the button on the remote control, and it will raise or lower the power to both batteries at the same time. You can store the remote in a pocket or around your neck.
Three different heat settings:
- The low setting offers you 37°C or 99°F of heat for 16 - 22 hours of use.
- The middle setting offers you 113°F or 45°C of heat for 7 - 10 hours of use.
- The high setting offers you 70°C or 158°F of heat for 3 - 4 hours of use.
- Time of use depends on the charged status of the batteries, the age of the batteries and the outdoor ambient temperature. Want longer time? Turn your batteries off when inside for break or lunch.
You'll receive with your Therm-ic 1200 purchase;
- A one year manufactures warranty.
- An instruction manual on how to use and take care of your batteries.
- TWO SmartPack 1200 Lithium-ion battery packs with clips for attaching to the rear of your shoes or boots. Both batteries have integrated heat stage switches and weigh only 3.0 ounces. They are 2" high x 2" wide x 3/4" deep.
- ONE global battery charger that has plugs for use in North America, UK and Europe. Charge time between 2 and 4 hours. The charger has Overcharge Protection which allows for longer battery life.
- ONE remote control. All you need to do is touch the button on the remote control to adjust your heat! It can be stored in a pocket or around your neck and both batteries will adjust the batteries at the same time.
- TWO Classic insoles that are about 1/8" thick. The flat insoles have pre-installed heating elements built into the toe areas. All you do is trim to the size you require, slide them into your boots and plug in your batteries to enjoy warm feet.
- Classic insoles fit sizes
Mondo boot sizes- 22.0 - 31.5
USA men's sizes- 5 - 13.5
USA ladies sizes- 6 - 11.5
UK sizes- 36 - 48.
Our comments; A remote control! What a great idea for a battery boot heating system! The Therm-ic SmartPack 1200 battery boot heater with remote control is without the easiest way to adjust your heat. It will make your outdoor activity more enjoyable.