Therm-ic SmartPack 1600 battery boot heater with remote control and TrimFit system
Our Price $
| MSRP 475.00
| In stock
The Therm-ic 1600 with remote and TrimFit
offers the longest battery power of all systems. Up to 29 hours of heat! Better yet, it offers 4-6 hours on the high setting while many systems only offer 4-6 hours on the low setting! No doubt about it, having warm feet on cold days makes your day more enjoyable. And having a remote control makes adjusting the level of temperature to your boots easier. Keep in mind, you have two batteries to adjust. But the remote control adjusts both batteries at the same time. And if you should forget your remote control, you probably will one day, the batteries can still be operated manually.
The Therm-ic SmartPack 1200 is designed to work in any boot or shoe. The SmartPack 1200 is unique because it uses Lithium-ion batteries which are lighter in weight than AA or nickel metal hydride batteries. Lithium-ion batteries weigh almost half of what the other system batteries weigh and are smaller in size so they fit on your shoes or boots easier.
Therm-ic SmartPack 1200 Battery Boot Heater with Remote Control and Perform insoles features.....
- Install them yourself! It took us about 45 minutes to do the initial installation in both boots. Watch a video to see how to install boot heaters.
- You get comfortable warmth up to 29 hours with freshly charged batteries.
- Remote Control, All you need to do is touch the button on the remote which can be stored in a pocket or around your neck.
Three heat settings for you to choose from:
- On the low setting, you'll get 37°C or 99°F of heat for 21 - 29 hours of use.
- On the middle setting, you'll get 45°C or 113°F of heat for 9 - 13 hours of use.
- On the high setting, you'll get 70°C or 158°F of heat for 4 - 6 hours of use.
- The time of use depends on the charged status of the batteries, the age of the batteries and the outdoor ambient temperature. For longer battery time, it helps if you turn your batteries off when inside for break or lunch. It also helps to turn the power lower if your feet are warm.
With your purchase, you'll receive;
- A one year manufactures warranty against any manufacture defect.
- A detailed owners manual in 6 langauges on how to use the systam and take care of the batteries.
- TWO SmartPack 1600 Lithium-ion battery packs with clips so you can attch the batteries to the rear of your shoes or boots. Both batteries have integrated heat stage switches and weigh only 3.0 ounces. They are 2" high x 2" wide x 3/4" deep.
- ONE global battery charger for use in North America, UK and Europe. The charger offers controlled charging with charge time between 2 and 4 hours and has an additional feature that prevents overcharging for longer battery life.
- TWO TrimFit heating elements with two self-adhesive Cambrelle fabric covers to prevent your socks from catching the heating elements when you slide your foot in or out of your boot.
- A Remote Control All you need to do is touch the button on the remote control to adjust your heat! It can be stored in a pocket or around your neck and both batteries will adjust at the same time.
Our comments; The Therm-ic SmartPack 1600 battery boot heater is the longest lasting battery on the market. And the remote control is the easiest way to adjust your heat. It may be a little pricey but it's worth every penny on a cold day.