Therm-ic SmartPack 950 Battery Boot Heaters with the Classic insoles
SmartPack 950 with Classic Insoles
Our Price $
| MSRP 255.00
| In stock
Therm-ic SmartPack 950 with Classic Insoles
are easy to use, easy to install and suitable for any snowboard, ski and outdoor boot. The Therm-ic SmartPack 950 with the Classic heated Insoles are easy to install because the heat element is already buit into the insoles at the toe area. But it's the Therm-ic SmartPack 950 batteries that are unique because they use Lithium-ion batteries which are lighter in weight than AA or nickel metal hydride batteries. Lithium-ion batteries weigh almost half of what the other system batteries weigh and are smaller in size so they take up less room on your boot.
Therm-ic SmartPack 950 with Classic Insoles features...
- You can install yourself! Takes about 60 minutes to do the installation in both boots. See how easy it is to install.
- Batteries: The Smartpack 950 batteries can deliver comfortable warmth for up to 18 hours with freshly charged batteries.
- The SmartPack 950 batteries can be charged up to 1000 times.
- You get 3 levels of heat that allow you to determine how much heat you want and determine how long your batteries last.
3 Heat Settings that you control...
- On the low setting you'll receive 37°C or 99°F of heat for 13 - 18 hours.
- On the middle setting you'll receive 45°C or 113°F of heat for 6 - 8 hours of use.
- And on the high heat setting you'll receive 70°C or 158°F of heat for 2.5 - 3.5 hours of use.
- The time you get depends on the charged status of the batteries, the age of the batteries and the outdoor ambient temperature. For longer battery time, don't leave your batteries on all day. For instance, turn off your batteries when you go inside for break or lunch.
You'll receive the following with your Therm-ic purchase;
- An instruction manual that tells you how to operate and store your system in six langauges.
- A Therm-ic one year warranty against any manufacture defects.
- TWO SmartPack 950 Lithium-ion batteries with clips. Both batteries have integrated heat stage switches. Each battery weighs only 3.0 ounces. The battery size is 2" high x 2" wide x 3/4" deep.
- You'll get a battery charger with Overcharge Protection so you don't over charge your batteries which can damage them. The charger works only in North America with charging time between 2 and 4 hours.
- TWO Classic insoles that are about 1/8" thick. The Classic insoles are flat and have pre-installed heating elements built into the toe areas. All you need to do to install is remove your current insoles, trim the Classic insoles to the length of your original insoles, slide them into your shoes or boots and plug in your batteries to enjoy warm feet.
The Classic insoles fit sizes
Mondo boot sizes- 22.0 - 31.5
USA men's sizes- 5 - 13.5
USA ladies sizes- 6 - 11.5
UK sizes- 36 - 48
See our battery boot heater comparision chart to help you make your selection.
Our comments; The Therm-ic SmartPack 950 Battery Boot Heater with Classic insoles is a quick and easy way to get your feet warm. Simply remove your existing insoles, trim the Classic insoles to the same length and width and install. Purchase a second pair of insoles, and use can use the batteries to heat two boots or shoes.