Therm-ic SmartPack 950 with Perform heated insoles
Our Price $
| MSRP 275.00
| In stock
See our battery boot heater comparision chart to help you make your selection.
Therm-ic SmartPack 950 with Perform Insoles are easy to use, easy to install and suitable for any outdoor boot, not just ski boots. The Perform insoles have an arch support and heel cup to offer more extra support and comfort over the Therm-ic Classic insoles. The heating elements are pre-wired in the toe area and are easy to install.
Therm-ic SmartPack 950 with Perform insoles features....
- The Perform insoles are easy to install because they have the heating elements pre-installed in the toe area. All you need to do is remove your current insoles, trim the Perform insoles to size, and install in your boots. They fit most types of winter boots and installation only take about 30 minutes. See how easy it is to install.
- The Smartpack 950 offer comfortable long lasting warmth up to 18 hours with freshly charged batteries. The SmartPack 950 lithium-ion batteries can be charged up to 1000 times.
You can choose from 3 heat settings for your comfort:
- With the low setting, you get 37°C or 99°F of heat for 13 - 18 hours of use.
- With the middle setting, you get 45°C or 113°F of heat for 6 - 8 hours of use.
- And with the high setting, you get 70°C or 158°F of heat for 2.5 - 3.5 hours of use.
- The amount of time depends on the charged status of the batteries, the age of the batteries and the outdoor ambient temperature. Tip! For longer battery time, turn off your batteries when you go inside for a break or a lunch.
You'll receive the following with your purchase;
- A one year Therm-ic warranty against manufacture defects.
- A detailed instruction manual on how to use the batteries, the charger, and how to store the system.
- TWO SmartPack 950 Lithium-ion batteries with clips on the back for attaching to your boots. Both batteries have integrated heat stage switches and weigh only 3.0 ounces! They are 2" high x 2" wide x 3/4" deep in dimension. Small and light compared to a non lithium battery.
- A battery charger with overcharge protection so you don't overchagre your batteries and damage them. The charger works in North America and charges completely depleted batteries between 2 and 4 hours.
- TWO anatomicly 3D shaped Perform insoles which offer great support, comfort, stability and balance. The Perform insoles are made of high quality EVA foam and have the heating elements pre installed into the toe area. All you need to do is remove your current insoles, trim the Perform insoles to the same size and slide the Perform insoles in. You can opt to run the wire for the battery right up the back or put a small slit in your boot liners and run the wire between the liner and shell. (We recommend the later.) It may take you up to 45 minutes to install.
Make sure you select the proper Perform insole size
- X-SMALL- Mondo 22.0-23.0, US men 3-4, US ladies 5.5-6.5, UK 36-37
- SMALL- Mondo 23.5-24.5, US men 4.5-6, US ladies 7-8, UK 38-39
- MEDIUM- Mondo 25.0-26.5, US men 6.5-8, US ladies 8.5-10, UK 40-42
- LARGE- Mondo 27.0-28.0, US men 8.5-10, US ladies 10.5-11.5, UK 43-44
- X-LARGE- Mondo 28.5-29.5, US men 10.5-12, UK 45-46
- XX-LARGE- Mondo 30.0-31.0, US men 12.5-14, UK 46-47
Our comments; The Therm-ic SmartPack 950 with Perform insoles offer more support and comfort than most insoles already installed in snowboard, ski or any outdoor boot! And keep in mind, you can always purchase another set of insoles to heat something else.