Therm-ic SmartPack 950 with TrimFit heat system
SmartPack 950 with TrimFit
Our Price $
| MSRP 255.00
| In stock
The Therm-ic SmartPack 950
is unique because it uses Lithium-ion batteries which are lighter in weight than AA or nickel metal hydride batteries. Lithium-ion batteries weigh almost half of what the other system batteries weigh and are smaller in size so they take up less room on your boots.
Therm-ic SmartPack 950 with TrimFit heat system features;
- The TrimFit heating elements fit every type of winter boots that have removable insoles. The heating element installs easily on any current insole, custom insole or orthodics. You can install it yourself. It takes about 60 minutes to do the installation in both boots.
View a video to see how to install the boot heaters.
- The batteries give you up to 18 hours of comfortable heat when freshly charged and can be charged up to 1000 times.
You choose from 3 heat settings to determine your comfort level:
- On the low setting, you'll receive 37°C or 99°F of heat for 13 - 18 hours of use.
- On the middle setting, you'll receive 45°C or 113°F of heat for 6 - 8 hours of use.
- On the high setting, you'll receive 70°C or 158°F of heat for 2.5 - 3.5 hours of use.
- Time depends on the charged status of the batteries, the age of the batteries and the outdoor ambient temperature. For extra battery time, don't leave your batteries on all day. For instance, turn your batteries off when inside for break or lunch or turn them to a lower setting if your toes are warm.
With your Therm-ic Smartpack 950 and TrimFit purchase, you'll receive;
- An multi language instruction booklet on how to use and care for your batteries.
- A 1 year manufactures warranty against any manufacture defect.
- TWO 950 Lithium-ion battery packs with integrated heat stage switches and a clip to attach to your boots or shoes. The batteries weigh only 3.0 ounces and are only 2" high x 2" wide x 3/4" deep.
- ONE battery charger that works in North America. The charger has overcharge protection and charge time is under 4 hours for fully depleted batteries.
- TWO TrimFit heating elements with connecting wires that fit to any current insoles, custom insoles or orthodics. Includes 2 self-adhesive Cambrelle fabric covers to prevent your socks from catching the heating elements while sliding your foot in and out of your boot or shoe.
See our battery boot heater comparision chart for determining your choice.
Our comments; The Therm-ic SmartPack 950 with the TrimFit system is the least expensive lithium-ion battery system that us and Therm-ic offers. It may not have a global charger but the charger has overcharge protection which is important to have.