Therm-ic PowerGloves battery heated mittens
Our Price $
| MSRP 420.00
| In stock
Mittens are warmer than gloves because you loose heat when your fingers are seperated. But now you add heat and you have one of the warmest mittens made. The Therm-ic Heated Mittens
allow you to regulate your heat with the integrated batteries and battery control panel on the back of the wrist. The innovative THERM-IC impulse processor warms your hands reliably and stimulates the blood circulation in your fingers and thumb. Temperature in the mittens can stay constant for up to 10 hours.
If you suffer from Raynaud's Syndrome, our heated mittens are what you want. With a heating element at the end of the fingers and thumb, it puts the heat right where you need it. The 3 position adjustable heat switch allows you to select the amount of heat you need. Also, if you get cold feet, see our Therm-ic battery boot heaters for your feet.
You may be asking yourself, "Why are these heated mittens $420.00!?
We broke down the components for you....
- FOUR rechargeable processor controlled, heat adjustable Lithium-ion batteries (two in each mitten.) - $130.00
- One global charger with over charge protection- $80.00
- Two 3 stage adjustable heating elements and wire harnesses- $80.00
- One pair of quality weather proof mittens- $130.00
- Total cost = $420.00
More about the mittens.....
- Unisex sizing- Unisex means sizing is more towards a man's size so ladies should downsize one size. Example; if you take a ladies large, select a unisex medium mitten. Visit our Glove and Mitten Sizing Chart to help select your size.
- A leading European manufacture make the mittens and installs the heating elements and battery pouch. The mitten shell is made of 100% Dobby-Nylon with a waterproof, windproof and breathable Ski-Dri membrane lining to ensure dry hands with or without the heat.
- The 100% polyester performance insulation make the mittens warm by themselves. The palm and fingers are 100% leather and the wrist cinch strap helps keep out cold and snow. An antibacterial lining help keep the glove sanitary and smelling nice. Inside has individual finger pockets to keep the fingers extra warm.
- The mittens have a 1 year manufactures warranty.
About the batteries and charger....
- You'll receive 2 light weight lithium-ion dual batteries, each weighing only 3 ounces. If used correctly, the batteries can be charged over 1,000 times.
- Want longer heat? Purchase an extra set of batteries for your gloves. The batteries in these gloves can be exchanged with another set for longer duration. The gloves are not designed to exchange the batteries while on the slopes but can be easily replaced while on a break or on lunch. These gloves use the Therm-ic Glove and Mitten Batteries with the RED connector.
- Charging is easy because the included global charger will charge your batteries overnight and without worry of overcharging the batteries. The global charger can be used in North America, Europe, and the UK.
- Each battery has 3 heat settings to control the amount of heat. The lower the number, the lower the heat but the batteries last longer. Keep in mind, you don't need the heat turned on all the time, just when it's needed.
- The heat is warm, not hot! The Therm-ic heating is intended to keep your hands warm and not heat them. The correct temperature level and heating duration depends on various factors, such as the charge of the power cells and the external temperature. Use the below table as a rough guide.
Average temp C°
Average temp F°
||8 - 10 hours
||4 - 5 hours
||2 - 2.5 hours
The heating elements are water resistant and can absorb shocks without breaking. You get a integrated heating element that is located over the fingers in each mitten and one for the thumb. The heat is controlled by a simple push button on the back of the hand. The + and - symbols make it easy to adjust the 3 stages of heat temperatures.
Our comments: If you are looking for a high quality mitten with battery powered heat, this is one of the best. We like how easy it is to use and see the battery indicator on the back of the hand to indicate how much heat we have on.