Most damage happens during transporting your board
MSRP - $
| In stock
BIC SUP HD CROSS 11' board bag protects your BIC Cross paddle board from scratches, nicks, and dings. Don't let the weather or mishaps damage your board. Protect it.
Board bags are not created equal! Some board bags are simple pieces of cloth or nylon that offer little protection. BIC HD board bags are fully padded to protect your board.
BIC SUP HD CROSS 11' paddle board bag features...
- PADDING Yes, this bad is fully padded with 5 mm foam thickness. Padding offers extra protection which is great for everyday transporting your board to and from the water.
- REFLECTIVE COVERING- Let's face it, storing your board in a bag on top your car in the sun creates a LOT OF HEAT. BIC put a reflective panel to reduce heat when exposed to sun on roof rack.
- TOUGH and DURABLE BIC uses a durable 600D material at the nose, tail and rails for extra protection.
- PADDLE POCKET- Carry your board can be hard enough. The BIC HD board bag has a convenient paddle pouch so you can carry your board for easy transport. Blade slides into a pouch while the handle is attached to the bag with Velcro straps.
- CARRY HANDLES- Carry handles are at the nose, tail, side center for easy loading onto the roof rack.
- ADJUSTABLE SHOULDER STRAP- The detachable and adjustable shoulder strap makes it easier to carry your board to and from the beach.
- FIN SLOT- No need to remove your fin. It will fit through the Velcro slot while your board is in the bag.
- HD ZIPPER- The heavy duty zipper starts at the middle of the bag, goes around the bottom and up the side to the middle again. Simply lay the bag on the ground, unzip the bag and fold one end over for inserting or removing.
- SIZING- The HD bag has been sized for an ideal fit to BIC SUP 10' to 11' length and 34" widths for CROSS boards.
Most paddle board damage happens during tranportation and storage. Protecting it only makes sense. The BIC HD SUP board bag is designed by SUPers and will help your board to last for years.