Ski and Snowboard Goggles
Ski Goggle Types
- Kids and Youth: Goggles that are small sized frames which normally fits kids 12 years old and younger.
- Medium frames: Medium framed goggles fit teens and ladies best. Men can wear a medium frame but normally has a smaller field of vision.
- Large frames: Fits men best. Some women can wear a large frame because they like a large field of vision.
- Interchangeable lens: These goggles include 2 lens, one for sunny days, and one for overcast days that can easily be switched.
- Photochromic lens: These goggle have lens that automaticaly adjust the tint depending on the light.
- Over The Glasses goggles are designed for people who need to wear glasses on the slopes.
- Some goggles fall into 2 categories. Example: a medium frame with two lens.
More about goggle sizing: Normally a small frame goggle fits kids and youth, medium frames fit teens and ladies while large frames fit men. Some people prefer a smaller frame goggle because it looks better on their face but keep in mind a larger frame goggle offers a better field of vision which is important as you go down the slopes.