The 2019 K2 Fulluvit is no longer available.
Please see our current selection of women's skis.
The K2 Fulluvit 95 Ti is not your every day women's ski. Regardless of the conditions, the Fulluvit is well equipped to handle any snow condition on any day of the season. K2's All-terrain tip rocker allows the ski to enter a turn on a dime and float effortlessly in powder. The metal laminate layer along with K2's Bioflex Konic core dials in the precision and stability you need for tight turns in trees and couloirs. If you crave performance and adventure, you need the Fulluvit 95Ti in your life.
Features of the K2 Fulluvit 95 Ti skis:
- Skill Level- Designed for advanced to expert women skiers. Determine your ability level here.
- Specs- 132 x 95 x 115 with a 14 mm radius sidecut.
- Rocker- K2's All Terrain tip rocker with a flat tail means the ski will float and enter into a turn easier but bites on groomed runds.
- Construction- K2's patented Trixial braided Aspen and Paulownia wood core with a metal laminate layer for dampening
- K2's Hybritech Sidewall blends an inserted sidewall underfoot for edge hold with a full cap construction in the tip and tail which reduce overall ski weight and helps ease turn initiation.
170 cm for skiers weighing 145 lbs+
163 cm for skiers weighing 130 - 150 lbs
156 cm for skiers weighing 115 - 135 lbs.
When between sizes, go longer if you are taller than average. Go shorter if you are shorter than average.
PLEASE NOTE- We are not allowed to ship K2 products outside the USA.
Our comments- This is a mountain ski for the experienced women skier. She probably has one or two other pairs of skis and this is being added to her quiver.