See our current selection of kids skis.
The K2 Indy Skis with the Marker Fastrak2 4.5 Bindings is designed beginer to intermediate kid skiers. The K2 Indy make learning a breeze due to the Catch Free Rocker with easy turn initiation. The directional taper designe has a moderately wider tip than tail maximizes the skis performance in the forward direction. The Marker 4.5 Bindings do not come mounted to the skis. You should have a certified technician mount, adjust and test the bindings before use. These used skis have been tuned and the bindings checked.
- SKILL LEVEL- Designed for beginner to intermediate kid skiers.
- SPECS- Varies depending on size but averages 105 x 72 x 93 with a 8 mm radius
- CONSTRUCTION- Cap top with a Torsion Box Composite Core
- CATCH FREE ROCKER- K2 raises the tip and tails of the skis which helps make them easier to turn.
- BINDING- Includes the Marker 4.5 kids binding with a .75 to 4.5 DIN scale.
- 76 cm- 25 to 40 lbs.
- 88 cm- 40 to 55 lbs.
- 100 cm- 55 to 70 lbs.
- 112 cm- 70 to 85 lbs.
- 124 cm- 85 to 100 lbs.
- 136 cm- 100 to 120 lbs.
- If between sizes. Say the skier was 70 lbs. That puts the child between 2 sizes. If they are taller than average or ski more aggressively, go up a size. If they are timid, go down in size. If they have experience or are aggressive, go up in size.