The 2019 K2 Missconduct girls skis are no longer available.
Please see our current selection of women's skis.
The K2 MissConduct girls skis can move from the terrain park to groomers with ease. This playful and snappy ski have a full wood core and carbon reinforcement compared to other skis with a foam core. The MissConduct offer something that is incredibly hard to pass up; a playful, easy-riding experience you can use in any freestyle application across the entire mountain whether on groomers, deep snow, or terrain park.
Features of the K2 Missconduct skis with bindings....
- SKILL LEVEL- This playful ski is made for intermediate to advanced girl / women skiers that like to ski the whole mountain but spend some time in the terrain park as well. Determine your ability level here.
- SHAPE- This Twin Tip Ski has a 102 x 75 x 96 sidecut with a 10m turn radius in a 129 cm length. All this means is the ski loves to make quick turns but has a waist width for different snow conditions.
- ROCKER- K2 puts on their ALL TERRAIN ROCKER on the Missconduct. This means the shovel is raised slightly to make turn initiation easier and make the ski more versatile.
- CONSTRUCTION- Most skis at this level have an inexpensive foam core. The K2 Missconduct has a full Aspen wood core like many performance adult skis. A wood core offers more response, better edge hold and offers more vibration control. The cap topsheet is tapered on the sides to cut down on chips.
- THE BINDINGS- Included with the skis is the Marker 7.0 binding. This binding fits kid and adult boot soles and has a DIN setting of 2.5 to 7.0. Always bring your skis to a certified Marker technician for installing, adjustments and testing.
- K2 products can not be shipped outside the USA.
- WARRANTY- 1 year
SKI SIZING RECOMMENDATION-
- 149 cm- 120 to 140 lbs
- 139 cm- 110 to 130 lbs
- 129 cm- 100 to 120 lbs
- If weight falls between two sizes, ex: 125 lbs., go up in length if taller than average. Go down in length if shorter than average.
This is a Jr. ski which means it's constructed like an adult ski but down sized for lighter weight skiers.