Stand Up Paddleboard Rentals
Only Phone In reservation are needed. Call 847-943-7043 from 10am - 5pm.
Reservations should be made for *top of the hour only. Example; 11am, 3 pm, etc.
Stand up paddle board rentals are available at the Board House located at Three Oaks Recreation Area in the City of Crystal Lake, IL. The 330 acre lake is perfect for paddle boarding. The lake has crystal clear water with 8 islands, 5 bays, plenty of wildlife, and NO MOTOR BOATS to create a wake and distract you from having fun. Bring a friend along to watch or better yet, both of you do a rental and have fun together!
The address to Three Oaks Recreation Area is 5517 NW Highway, Crystal Lake, IL 60014. Entry to the park is free. There is a $5 per vehicle parking fee for non Crystal Lake residents. (Carpooling is recommended!)
Your stand up paddle board rental includes the paddle board, paddle, a board leash, and vest. Please dress accordingly. You may fall in a get wet. There are places to store extra clothing and towels at the Board House.
If you've never tried stand up paddle boarding, we recommend a Beginner Paddle Board Lesson! It's only $10 more than a rental and you'll learn the basics so you catch on quickly and you enjoy paddleboarding more. And the instructor will go out on the water to assist you as well.
- Walk Ups Welcomed - based on availability
- Reservations are taken by phone only. Just give the number of people in your group, what hour you want to go and your phone number.
- Reservations made on availability. Hot humid week end days fill up quickly. So call early and please be on time.
- You can rent for 1, 2, or 3 hours. Keep in mind, it takes an experienced paddleboarder about 2 hours to go around the the lake.
- Reservations are paid when you arrive at the Board House in full. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please contact us the day before. We will contact you in case of bad weather closes the lake.
- Please show up 15 minutes ahead of your time to sign waivers and get ready so you get the entire hour on the water.
- Reservations should be made for top of the hour only. Example; 11am, 3 pm, etc.
- Children must be 12 or older and have a parent or gaurdian sign the
Three Oaks Waiver. If you are chaperoning others children, there is a Trip Permission form for the childs parents to sign.
Rental Prices Are As Follows in 6 Price Points:
||Weekend & Holiday
To get our paddle board e-mail coupons and specials text: BOARDHOUSE to 22828