Past Style No Longer Available
Find your size on the
Fur Boot Sizing Chart .
If you like your feet to stay warm and you still look fasionable, look no further. The Regina Nevada 2 fur boot will have some heads turning and others asking where you got them. The natural goat hair is water repellent, wind resistant, and long lasting. The long hair almost touches the ground while calf skin covers over the foot. A patterened rubber sole sticks well on slippery surfaces but won't leave a mark on floors.
If you don't want your fur dragging on the ground, this furry boot is a good choice. Why calfskin and goat hair? Calfskin and goat hair are very water repellent so it keeps your feet dry. But both are also windproof and adds insulation to help keep your feet warm. To keep your feet extra warm, the boots are lined with a thick soft sherling liner which is warm and comfortable.
Regina Nevada 2 black fur boot features....
- Made where? The boots are made in the Oscar factory located in northern Italy. This is where many of the best boots are made.
- Weather resistant- The boots are water repellent which means you can walk in snow all you want without getting your feet wet. But if you were to walk into a puddle, water will seep through.
- How tall? On average, the Nevada 2 fur boots stand about 12 inches tall.
- The upper opening: The average opening is about 14 inches. Some wear their pants in the boots while other wear their pants over the boots. You get to choose.
- Outer sole: The bottom sole is made of synthetic rubber and the pattern is designed to give grip in the worst of winter conditions. The rubber is designed not to leave marks.
- The band- The black decorative band is made of suede and has a pattern making the boots very fasionable.
- Are they warm? The boots are lined with a thick soft sherling liner which is warm and comfortable. Yes, they are warm.
- The fur: These boots are made with real goat hair. Real goat hair is very durable, weatherproof and looks great.
Sizing your boots- Because the boots are made in Italy, they are sized to the European sizing scale and then matched to the closest USA size. There are no half sizes. If you normally wear a half size, like an 8 1/2, then you should order the next full size or a size 9. If you normally wear a full size like an 8, then you should order an 8.
Cleaning? Calfskin and goat hair are easy to clean. Start with a hair brush or comb once the boots are dry. If more is needed, use a mild soap with water and then rinse lightly with clean cool water.
Our comments: The Nevada 2 are made with real calfskin and real goat hair, not fake like other brands making them long lasting and weatherproof. You won't be disappointed.