The Regina Chris white fur boot is no longer available.
Please see our current selection of fur boots.
Regina Chris fur boots are made of real goat fur in Italy with wool Sherpa lining to keep your feet extra warm. Don't like your fur dragging on the ground and getting wet and dirty? Then the Regina Chris fur boot is a great choice. The long goat hair is on the upper part of the boot while shorter calfskin is on the bottom so no fur touches the ground. Why calfskin and goat hair you ask? Calfskin and goat hair are very water repellent so your feet stay dry. But long goat hair and calfskin are wind proof and add insulation to help keep your feet warm.
Regina Chris White fur boot features....
- MADE IN ITALY Northern Italy is known to the world to manufacture many of the world's best boots and shoes.
- THE FUR: The Regina Chris fur boots are made with real goat hair, not fake. Real goat hair is very weather proof, water repellent and looks great. Because these boots are made with real fur, no two pair look exactly the samel. Many people can't tell but if you were to look very closely, you'll see a very slight color variance.
- SUEDE BAND: The upper real suede band is about 2 inches wide and has diamond shape sequels which give the boot a very distinct high end look. The band also has a tassle on the rear which can be removed.
- THE SOLE: The bootom soles are made of synthetic rubber with a pattern designed to give grip in wintery conditions. But they are still easy to walk in all day long.
- BOOT INSULATION: The Chris boots are lined with a soft sherling wool liner. This helps keep your feet very warm and comfortable.
- WATER REPELLENT: These boots are water repellent. they are not water proof. What this means is you can walk in snow without getting your feet wet, but if you walk in water, water will start to seep through.
- BOOT HEIGHT: Depending on length of the boot, the average height is about 12 inches from the floor. Normally the top come to mid calf height.
- TOP OPENING: Again, depending on size, the average top opening is 14 inches. This means some can wear their pants inside the boots while others wear their pants over the boots.
Cleaning your fur boots: Calfskin and goat hair are easy to clean. Put the boots in a sink and use a mild dish soap with water to remove the dirt. Then rinse with clean cool water.