The Regina beige 810 is no longer available.
Please see our current selection of beige fur boots
The 810 fur boot is also available in White Fur and Black Fur.
The Regina 810 Beige Fur Boot features....
- Made in northern Italy where many quality fur boots, ski boots, and shoes are manufactured.
- Water repellent: These women's beige fur boots are water repellent, not waterproof, which means winter snow won't be a problem but if you walk in a puddle of water, water will start to seep through.
- Fur boot height: On an average, these fur boots stand about 13 inches tall from the ground.
- Top opening: The average opening is about 15 inches. Some wear their pants in the boots while other wear their pants over the boots. It's your choice on how to wear them!
- Bottom soles: The flat bottom soles are made of synthetic rubber and the pattern is designed to give grip in the worst of winter conditions yet they will not leave a mark on indoors floor.
- Insulation: These beige boots are designed to keep your feet warm by adding a thick soft sherling inner liner. Many quality boots have a sherling liner.
- The fur: These boots are made with real goat hair, not fake fur. Real goat hair is very durable, weatherproof and looks great. Because these boots are made with real fur, there can be a slight color variance from what you see in the photo which only make your pair unique.
How do you clean your boots? Goat hair is easy to clean. Simply rinse with clean cool water, comb and rinse again. If needed, use a mild soap.
Sizing your fur boots- Because these fur boots are made in Italy, they are sized to the European sizing scale and then matched to the closest USA size. There are no half sizes. If you normally wear a half size, like an 8 1/2, then you should order the next full size or a size 9. If you normally wear a full size like an 8, then you should order an 8.
Our comments: Some fur boots are fake and don't last as long or are as weatherproof. These are the best long hair fur boot we could find at a reasonable price. You won't be disappointed with the Regina 810 beige fur boots.