The knee high is our tallest fur boot!
Why do you want real goat hair? Goat hair is naturally water repellent which helps keep your feet dry. Goat hair is also windproof and naturally insulating which adds to the warmth of the boots. And for extra warmth, the fur boots are lined with a soft sherling wool liner.
Regina Tall Furry Black Boots features...
- The furry winter boots are made in northern Italy with real goat hair. Fake fur may cost less but do not look as good as real fur and will last as long. The inner lining is made of soft sherling wool for insulation.
- The boots are water repellent, not water proof! This means you can walk in snow and slush without your feet getting wet. But if you walk into deep water, water will start to seep through. So stay out of deep puddles.
- Height: On average, these boots stand about 16 inches tall, 4 inches taller than the 810 model. The boots are only taller in the front and lower in the back as not to interfere with walking. And keep in mind, the boot may not go all the way to your knee. Some women have very long legs but it is the tallest fur boot we offer.
- The average opening at the top of the boot is about 15 inches. You can wear your pants inside or outside the boots. It's your choice! Keep in mind everyones calf is a different thickness.
- The bottom soles are made of durable synthetic rubber and the heel is about an inch higher than the front. The sole pattern is designed to give grip in winter conditions but still easy to walk on normal surfaces.
- These boots are made with real goat hair. Real goat hair is very durable, weatherproof and looks great. Because these boots are made with real fur, there can be a slight color variance from what you see in the photo.
Goat hair is easy to clean. First try to brush any dirt off with a brush or comb. Next you can use a damp cloth and wipe clean. Or use a mild soap with water then rinse with clean cool water. Many clean them in the kitchen sink.
Sizing- Because the boots are made in Italy, they are sized to the European sizing scale and then matched to the USA size. There are no half sizes. If you normally wear a half size, like an 8 1/2, then you should order the next full size or a size 9. If you normally wear a full size like an 8, then you should order an 8. The boots run very true to size but everyones foot is different.
Our comments: Many long hair fur boots are made with fake fur and don't last as long. These knee high fur boots are the best we could find for the price. We had customers tell us they've had thier fur boots for more than 20 years.