Do you have long legs? The Regina knee high white fur boots are our tallest fur boots!
Knee High Long Hair White Fur Boot
Why do you want real goat hair? Goat hair is one of the best to use because it is naturally water repellent to keep your feet dry, windproof to keep your feet warm, and naturally insulating which adds more warmth. The Regina Knee High Furry Boots are made in northern Italy with wool Sherpa lining to keep your feet extra warm
Regina Tall Furry Boots are made of white goat fur and features...
- Furry white winter boots are made in northern Italy with real goat hair.
- The knee high boots are water repellent, not waterproof. This means you can walk through snow and slush without your feet getting wet. But if you walk in a deep puddle, water will start to seep through.
- Height of boot: On average, these boots stand about 16 inches tall, 4 inches taller than the 810 model. Depending on the length of your legs, the boot may not go all the way to your knee but will come close.
- The opening at the top of the boot is about 15 inches so we recommend you wear pants that fit tight at the bottom or roll them up but you can wear your pants outside the boots.
- The soles are constructed with synthetic rubber and the heel is about an inch higher in the rear for some extra lift. The sole pattern is designed to grip in winter conditions but still easy to walk on normal surfaces.
- The inside of the boots are lined with a soft sherling wool liner which is warm and comfortable.
- Real goat hair is very durable, weatherproof and looks great. Because these boots are made with real fur, there may be a slight color variance from what you see in the photo.
Sizing your boots- The boots are made in Italy and sized to European sizing and matched to the closest USA size. There are no half sizes. If you normally wear a half size, like an 8 1/2, we recommend you order the next full size or a size 9. If you normally wear a full size like a size 8, then you should order an 8.
Goat hair is easy to clean. First try brushing, then maybe a damp cloth. For extreme dirt, use a mild soap with water then rinse with clean cool water and let dry.
Our comments: We know people that have owned these boots for almost 20 years. This is because they are made with real fur and not faux fur. Don't forget, you can trim the hair with scissors if you think too much drags on the ground.