If you're out to have fun and get a work out, this is our best touring stand up paddle board
Available for in-store purchase or FREE delivery within 100 miles of store only.
The Sonic 12' 6" Stand Up Paddle Board
The Sonic 12.6 is part of the SIC ART Series paddle boards which utilize a proprietary digital direct printed graphic on the polymer outer skin which delivers a wonderful graphic on the board. The art is UV stable and scratch resistant. This process allows SIC the flexibility to add durable art that will last for years.
Features and specs of the SIC Sonic 12.6 Paddle Board
- Use- Whether paddling flatwater, cruising lakes, rivers the open ocean, touring, or doing me recreational racing, the Sonic will provide the performance you are looking for.
- Skill Level- Designed for intermediate paddlers under 200 lbs and advanced paddlers up to 250 lbs.
- Construction- Starts off with a molded water tight EPS foam core wrapped in layers of firberglass and epoxy. Then a thermoformed ASA Polymer outer shell is bonded under pressure and heat. This creates an impact and puncture resistance outer shell which comes in handy when paddling in rocky areas, storing the board on a boat or sharing with your friends and family.
- Deck- There's a non slip EVA deck pad, Ergo carry handle, and 7 tie down clips.
- Fin- Includes a 9 inch, quick connect, tool less, touring fin.
- Warranty- 2 years
- Color- Blue bottom, white top with art graphics.
- Length- 12 foot 6 inches
- Width- 30 inches
- Weight- 34 lbs.
- Volume- 285L
Our owners comments on the board-
If you like paddleboarding on inland lakes and rivers, this is one great paddle board. The pointed nose slices the board through the waves, not over them. And the full length water contact helps keep the board tracking straight. And it does pivot turns with ease. Hands down, my favorite paddle board.
Avaialbale for in store purchase or FREE delivery within 100 miles of our store only.