An easy way to store your paddle board
MSRP - $
| In stock
A paddle board is not something you can put in a closet or basement to store while not being used. Because of the size, storing your paddle board can be a challenge. If you store it standing up, it could fall over and get damaged. If you store it on the floor, people stand on it and things get put on top of it. So why not store your paddleboard securely with a storage rack? The SUP Wall Rack is an easy way to secure your board so it doesn't get damaged. Simply attach it to a wall (or ceiling) and slide your SUP in. The simple design is easy to install, use and will last for years.
SUP wall rack features....
- Easy drop in design.
- Built specifically for SUPs but works for surfboards and sailboards.
- Rack can be mounted on a wall or ceiling.
- With a 9 inch inside width, the rack can accommodate even fat SUPs and sometimes 2 boards depending on their width and shape.
- Powder coated steel with foam protection so not to nick your board.
- Easy to install and comes with mounting hardware.
- Specs: 24" Height, 11.5" Width, and 2.5 lbs in Weight.
Our comments: Store your board properly. Don't stand up or lay your board on the floor because chances are it will get damaged. A SUP storage rack is the best way to store your board when not in use. STORAGE TIP: Make sure you remove your fin or store the board with the fin facing the wall. You don't want to walk by the board and catch the fin in your eye.