The 2019 Salomon Aira 76 skis are no longer available.
Please see our current selection of women's skis.
Women intermediate skiers love the Salomon Aira CF 76 skis. The skis are easy to turn, offer good edge hold, and look good with any ski outfit. The Salomon Lithium 10 bindings are easy to step into and step out with little effort. The rockered tip allow the ski to initiate tunrs easier and make the ski user friendly in deeper snow when the time arises. Don't ski another day struggling with your older skis. Let the Salomon Aira 76 CF skis make your day on the slopes more enjoyable.
Features of the SALOMON AIRA 76 CF womens skis with Lithium 10 bindings...
- SKILL LEVEL- Perfect skis for the novice to intermediate all mountain women skier. Determine your ability level here.
- TERRAIN- You should be spending most your time on groomed terrain but can do the occasional "I have to try something more challenging".
- CONSTRUCTION- Poplar wood core with titanal aluminum reinforcement and a semi cap/sidewall sandwhich construction.
- DIMENSIONS- 120 x 76 x 102 with a 11 mm sidecut in a 150 cm ski length.
- ROCKER- The All Terrain 2.0 adds a slight tip and tail rocker to the ski to help the ski turn easier without affecting the edge hold.
- PULSE PAD- A layer of rubber along the edges and in critical zones of the ski give the ski a smoother ride and improved ski snow contact.
- BINDINGS- The Lithium 10 binding is easy to step into and step out. The 3-10 DIN should work for all novice to intermediate women skiers weighing 70-220 lbs.
- WARRANTY- 2 years against any manufacture defect.
SKI SIZING for the Salomon Aira 76 CF skis
- 160 cm- Skiers weighing 150 lbs or more
- 150 cm- Skiers weighing 125 to 150 lbs
- 140 cm- Skiers weighing 105 lto 125 lbs
- If between lengths, go longer if you are taller than average, go down a length if you are shorter than average.
What we like most about the Salomon Aira that they are lighter in weight than the average women skis. This means they'll be easier to carry and you'll get less fatigued so you can stay on the slopes longer.