A helmet and visor system that includes an extra lens
The 2020 Driver+ Helmet and Goggle Combo
Take skiing and snowboarding to a new level with the Driver+ helmet and visor system from Salomon. This unique visor helmet features an interchangable lens system, one for bright light, one for low light conditions. The exclusive Motion Shield System has a wide field of vision and fits great. Driver+ helmet is built with EPS 4D technology for improved safety in glancing impacts. And for a personalized fit, Driver uses Salomon's Custom Air fit system. All these features create Salomon's most progressive visor design.
Features of the Salomon Driver+ helmet and goggle system....
- Helmet- The Driver+ helmet uses an in-mold construction for fit and durability. 9 vents allow for circulation. 7 of the vents can be adjusted by you with the slide of a lever on the top of the helmet to dial in your comfort level.
- Helmet extras- Soft vented earpads have audio pockets so you can install speakers. The chin strap is adjustable and padded with soft felt. Includes a soft carry case to keep everything protected while traveling.
- Fit- Salomon uses their patented Custom Air to acheive the perfect fit. This system incorporates an air bag installed in the rear and extends from behind one ear to the other. Press a button and air starts filling the air bag to your comfort level. A release button let's you adjust the fit. The advantage of air over the dial is personalized fit and added warmth.
- Safety- Salomon uses their EPS 4D Protection System to help absorb impacts for even further protection to your head.
- The Goggle- Many goggles don't fit a helmet properly and you get gaps that allow air in. And some don't simply look good together. The Driver+ uses a unique system by designing the helmet to be fitted with the goggle visor. The visor has double face foam at the bottom of the lens that sit on your face without a strap pulling the goggle against your face making for a more comfortable fit.
- Goggle Adjustment- Never again hassle with your goggles falling off the top of your helmet. The goggle visor lens is attached to the sides on pivots which allow you to open and close the lens. Because there is very little lens frame, your field of vision is exceptional from side to side.
- Two interchangeable Lens- You get TWO goggle visors. One has a deep blue tint and works well in bright light. The other lens is an yellow / orange tint which help brighten your vision and works best on cloudy days or in snow storms. Both lens are anti-fog, anti scratch, and have UV 400 protection. The visor (lens) detaches quickly by a push of a button on the sides. You can interchange a lens within 30 seconds.
- Over the Glasses Fit- If you wear glasses, you probably have problems finding a comfortable goggle to fit over them. The Driver+ helmet visor will fit over your glasses.
- More features- The extra lens is stored in a protective case for safe keeping. Salomon also includes a soft carry bag to protect your helmet and visor when traveling.
Step 1; Use a soft measure tape for best results. Step 2; Measure around your head, just above the eyebrows staying parallel to the floor. Step 3; If you're between sizes, go to the larger size. Step 4: If you are between sizes. go larger to accomodate a headliner.
- Small- 21.75 - 22.75 inches, 53 - 56 cm
- Medium- 22.75 - 23.25 inches, 56 - 59 cm
- Large- 23.25 - 24.25 inches, 59 - 62 cm
If you've never tried a helmet visor on, all we can say is you'll enjoy the comfort, the convenience, and the WIDE field of vision. Without a doubt, this is the slickest helmet visor on the market due to the features on the helmet and having a lens/visor that is interchangeable for different light conditions.