Swix CH8 Red Ski And Snowboard Wax, 60g
MSRP - $
| In stock
Swix CH8 Wax features...
- Wax Temperature Range- +1°C to -4°C (34°F to 25°F).
- CH- Stands for Hydrocarbon. This category has no fluorocarbon material in the blends. They are 100% high performance hydrocarbon paraffins.
- Wax Group- Although they can be looked upon as an economical racing wax group, the colder waxes perform very well alone, and the warmer waxes make an acceptable base layer for Cera F.
- Colors & Temperature- Their colors and temperature ranges coincide with the HF and LF Waxes. The CH waxes can be distinguished from the LF waxes by their darker shade of color.
- Iron Temp- Recommended iron temperature setting of 130°C/ 266°F.
- Tip- Keep in mind, you use a combination of the CH waxes to get the desired temperature range you want. Example: 50% red and 50% yellow wax. You then melt the waxes at the same time on the iron.
Our Comments- A very good, reliable and economical racing wax, as well as a general base prep wax and travel wax for cold skis.