Complete system makes it one of the easiest and fastest ways to heat your boots.
The Therm-ic C-Pack 1300 with Bluetooth and Heat Flat Insoles
is one of the easiest and fastest ways to heat in your boots. Simply remove the current insoles from your boots, then trim the Heat Flat insoles to the same size. Slide the Heat Flat isoles into your boots, run the cord up the back between the liner and shell, plug into the battery, turn on and you have warm toes.
The Therm-ic C-Pack 1300 with Bluetooth features....
- Use the clip on the battery to attach the battery to the velcro power strap of your ski boots or to the optional velcro power strap.
- The Heat Flat insoles are a One-Size-Fits-All insole and will fit ski boot sizes 22.0 to 31.5. They can be quickly removed to fit into a different pair of boots or even shoes.
- The C-Pack 1300 lithium-ion batteries can be charged hundreds of times for many years of use with proper care.
You have three heat settings to determine the amount of heat you want:
- LOW offers 37°C or 99°F of heat for up to 11-13 hours.
- MEDIUM offers 113°F or 45°C of heat for up to 5-7 hours.
- HIGH offers 70°C or 158°F of heat for up to 3-4 hours.
The duration of the battery depends on the charged status, the age of the batteries, and the outdoor ambient temperature.
A tip for longer battery time. Turn the power down a setting when your toes are warm. You can turn it up later. You could turn the batteries off when you go inside for break or for lunch.
- Download the Therm-ic app on a Android or iOS phones. The app gives you 10 different heat settings instead of the regular 3 manual settings. And there's a pause setting so you can temporarily turn the batteries off when you go inside for a break to save battery power. You can also turn the system completely off from your phone.
- Each battery can be indivdually adjusted. One battery can be set lower than the other. Great feature for people with one problem foot.
- The app allows you to determine the maximum heat setting for a period of time. Example; let's say you'll be out on the slopes for 7 hours. You can set the batteries to deliver the maximum heat for the 7 hours.
- When activated, a Motion Control mode automatically manages your batteries according to your activity. For example, you can choose to lower the heat setting by 2 levels when you are coming down the slopes. When you stop, the batteries will go back up in power. This saves battery power.
- An ECO mode allows you to conserve battery power by allowing you to choose to alternate between 9 minutes of use and 2 minutes of standby mode. When the device is in standby mode, your screen also goes into standby mode.
What you'll receive with your Therm-ic C-Pack 1300 with Bluetooth and Heat Flat Insoles purchase;
- An instruction manual on how to care and use the batteries and charger.
- TWO C-Pack 1300 lithium-ion battery packs. Both batteries have clips and 3 integrated heat stage settings. Each battery weighs only 3.5 ounces. The dimensions are 2.5" high x 1.5" wide x 1.5" deep.
- You get a battery charger that charges both batteries at the same time and plugs into any USB port like a cell phone charger, auto, or computer so it can be used worldwide. The charger has a built-in overcharge protector so if you forget to disconnect the charger, you won't damage your batteries. It takes up to 6 hours to fully charge. An optional wall charger is available.
- You'll receive TWO Heat Flat insoles with the heating elements pre-installed in the toes and the power cord on the other end. The insoles are a One-Size-Fits-All.
- A TWO year manufacture warranty against any defects.
See our battery boot heater comparision chart for determining your choice.
Our comments; Bluetooth makes it easy to connect to your phone to your batteries so you can use the app to adjust and maximize the most power you want from your batteries. The Heat Flat insoles are probably the easiest way to install heat into your ski or snowboard boots. Takes less than 30 minutes to install. No special tools required.
Watch the 3.5 minute installation video