Use the Therm-ic app on your phone to control your boot heaters!!
The Therm-ic C-Pack 1300 with Bluetooth
is an easy way to operate the heat in your ski boots, snowboard boots, outdoor boots, shoes, and other types of footwear. The C-Pack 1300 with Bluetooth allows you to connect your batteries to an app on your phone so you can control your heat up to 13 hours with your phone.
Features of the Therm-ic C-Pack 1300 with Bluetooth....
- The C-Pack 1300 batteries are suitable for use with the Therm-ic Heat Kit, Heat Flat insoles, or Heated 3D insoles.
- The metal clip allows you to attach the batteries to the velcro power strap on your boots or to an optional velcro power strap.
- The C-Pack 1300 lithium-ion batteries take up to 6 hours to charge and can be charged hundreds of times over many years with proper use and care.
- The C-Pack batteries ARE NOT COMPATIBLE with older Trimfit, Classic insoles, or Perform insoles that are 2017 or older.
You have three heat settings to determine the amount of heat you want:
- The low setting offers 37°C or 99°F of heat for 11-13 hours.
- The medium setting offers 113°F or 45°C of heat for 5-7 hours.
- The high setting offers 70°C or 158°F of heat for 3-4 hours.
The duration period depends on the charged status of the batteries, the age of the batteries and the outdoor ambient temperature. Here's a tip to get longer battery time. Turn the power down a setting if your toes are warm and turn the batteries off when you go inside for lunch.
The Bluetooth app features..
- Download the free Therm-ic app on Android and iOS phones.
- The app gives you 10 heat settings and a pause setting so you can easily turn your system off when inside for a break.
- You can individually adjust the heat of each battery. One battery can be set higher than the other. A great feature for people with a problem foot.
- You can turn the batteries off from your phone.
- The app allows you to determine the maximum heat setting for a period of time. Example; If you know you'll be on the slopes for 6 hours, you can set the batteries to deliver the maximum heat for the 6 hours.
- In the Motion Control mode, you can automatically manage your batteries according to your activity. For example, you can choose to lower the heat setting level by 1 when you are moving saving battery power. Then when you stop, the batteries will go back to the original setting.
- The ECO mode conserves battery power by allowing you to choose to alternate between 9 minutes of use and 2 minutes of standby mode. When the device is in standby mode, your screen also goes into standby mode.
What you'll receive with your purchase;
- TWO C-Pack 1300 lithium-ion battery packs with Bluetooth. Both batteries have 3 integrated heat stage settings. Each batteries weighs only 3.5 ounces. The dimensions are 2.5" high x 1.5" wide x 1.5" deep.
- Bluetooth capability- Download the Therm-ic app, and control your boot heaters from your phone.
- A battery charger works anywhere you have a USB port like a cell phone charger, auto, or computer. The charger has a battery overcharge protection so you don't overcharge your batteries. Takes up to 6 hours to fully charge. An optional wall charger is available.
- A detailed instruction manual in 22 langauges on how to care and use the batteries and charger.
- A TWO year manufacture warranty against any defects.
See our battery boot heater comparision chart for determining your choice.
Watch a video to see how to install boot heaters.
Our comments; The Bluetooth feature allows you to operate both batteries in a variety of ways. This allows you to adjust the batteries to your personal style all from your phone.