The C-Pack 1300 with Heat Flat insoles is a quick and easy way to install heat in your boots.
The Therm-ic C-Pack 1300 with Heat Flat Insoles
is an easy way to install heat in your boots. Simply remove the current insoles in your boots or shoes and trim the Heat Flat one-size-fits-all insoles to the same size. Then slide the insoles into your boots and run the cord up the back, plug into the battery, turn on and you have warm toes.
The Therm-ic C-Pack 1300 features...
- The battery pack is easy to install because the clip attaches the battery to the ski boot velcro power strap or the optional velcro power strap. Then plug them in and press the button to turn on the battery power.
- The Heat Flat insoles are a one-size-fits-all insole and fits ski boot mondo sizes 22.0 to 31.5. They can also be quickly removed to fit into another pair of boots or shoes.
- With proper use and care, the C-Pack 1300 lithium-ion batteries can be charged hundreds for many years of use.
You have three heat settings to determine the amount of heat you desire:
- LOW offers 37°C or 99°F of heat for up to 11-13 hours.
- MEDIUM offers 113°F or 45°C of heat for up to 5-7 hours.
- HIGH offers 70°C or 158°F of heat for up to 3-4 hours.
The duration of power depends on the charged status of the batteries, the age of the batteries and the outdoor ambient temperature. Here's a tip for extended battery time. Turn the power down a setting when your toes are warm. You can always turn it up later. You could also turn the batteries off when you go inside for break or for lunch.
What you receive with your Therm-ic C-Pack 1300 and Heat Flat Insoles purchase;
- A detailed instruction manual in many langauges on how to care and use the batteries and charger.
- TWO C-Pack 1300 lithium-ion battery packs. Both batteries have 3 integrated heat stage settings. Each battery weighs 3.0 ounces. The dimensions are 2.5" high x 1.5" wide x 1.5" deep.
- A global battery charger that charges both battery at the same time and plugs into any USB port like a cell phone charger, auto, or computer. The charger includes battery overcharge protection so you don't damage your batteries if you forget to take them off the charger. Takes up to 6 hours to fully charge. An optional wall charger is available.
- HEAT FLAT INSOLES- You'll get two, One-Size-Fits-All insoles with the heating element pre-installed in the toe area and the power cable attached and ready to plug into your batteries.
- A TWO year manufacture warranty against any defects.
Watch the 3.5 minute installation video
See our battery boot heater comparision chart for determining your choice.