The C-Pack 1300 is easy to use with Therm-ic's one touch button.
Therm-ic C-Pack 1300
is for use in ski boots, snowboard boots, outdoor boots, shoes, and many other types of footwear. The C-Pack 1300 has three power settings that operates with the touch of a single button so you can determine the amount of heat need.
Features of the Therm-ic C-Pack 1300 ....
- The C-Pack 1300 is suitable for use with the Therm-ic Heat Kit, Heat Flat insoles, or Heated 3D insoles.
- Easy to install. Just clip the batteries to the velcro power strap or optional velcro power strap, plug them in and turn on the battery power.
- The C-Pack 1300 Lithium-ion batteries can be charged hundreds of times for years of use with proper use and care.
There are three heat settings to determine the amount of heat you want:
- The low setting offers 37°C or 99°F of heat for 11-13 hours.
- The medium setting offers 113°F or 45°C of heat for 5-7 hours.
- The high setting offers 70°C or 158°F of heat for 3-4 hours.
The duration period depends on the charged status of the batteries, the age of the batteries and the outdoor ambient temperature.
Here's a tip you can use to increase battery time. Turn the power down a setting if your toes are warm and turn the batteries off when inside for break or for lunch.
What you receive with your C-Pack 1300 purchase;
- An instruction manual in 22 different langauges on how to care and use the batteries and charger.
- TWO C-Pack 1300 lithium-ion battery packs with attachment clips. Both batteries have 3 integrated heat stage settings. Each battery weighs only 3.0 ounces. The dimensions are 2.5" high x 1.5" wide x 1.5" deep.
- A global battery charger that works anywhere you have a USB port like a cell phone charger, auto, or computer. It has a battery overcharge protection so you don't overcharge your batteries and damage them. Takes up to 6 hours to fully charge. An optional wall charger is available.
- A TWO year manufacture warranty against any defects.
Our comments; The C-Pack 1300 is the least expensive C-Pack lithium-ion battery option from Therm-ic. The USB charger is convenient to use and pack.
See our battery boot heater comparision chart for determining your choice.
Watch a video to see how to install boot heaters.