This complete heating system has everything you need to warm your feet.
One nice thing about the Therm-ic C-Pack 1700 with Bluetooth and Heat Flat insoles
is it has everything you need to install heat quickly into your boots that lasts up to 17 hours. The Heat Flat one-size-fits-all insoles install easily into any boot. Use the Bluetooth connection from your phone to connect with the batteries and control them from the Therm-ic app.
The Therm-ic C-Pack 1700 with Bluetooth features....
- You can charge the C-Pack 1700 lithium-ion batteries hundreds of times with proper use and care. The global battery charger can be used worldwide in any USB port on a computer, cell phone charger, or vehicle.
- It's easy to attach your batteries to the Velcro power strap on your ski boots or optional velcro power strap, plug them in and turn on the battery power.
You have three heat settings
- The low setting offers 37°C or 99°F of heat for 13-17 hours.
- The medium setting offers 113°F or 45°C of heat for 7-9 hours.
- The high setting offers 70°C or 158°F of heat for 4-5 hours.
- You get 10 heat settings when you use the Therm-ic app on your phone.
The length of heat depends on your heat setting, the amount of charge you have, the age of the batteries, and the outdoor ambient temperature. Want extended battery time? Turn off the batteries when you take a break for lunch or use one of the modes on the app to control the heat.
The Therm-ic Bluetooth app features..
- The free Therm-ic app works on Android and iOS phones that have a Bluetooth connection.
- If you forget your phone, the batteries can be operated manually with the touch of one button.
- You have 10 heat settings with the app instead of the regular 3 settings. Plus there's a pause setting so you can save battery power.
- The app allows you to determine the maximum heat setting for a period of time. Example; If you think you'll be on the slopes for 6 hours, you can set the batteries to deliver the maximum heat for the 6 hours before dying out.
- In Motion Control mode, you can manage your batteries to your activity. Example, you can choose to lower the heat setting level by -1 when you are moving. Then go back when your still. This saves battery power.
- The ECO mode allows you to conserve battery power by allowing you to choose to alternate between 9 minutes of use, then 2 minutes of standby. This also preserves battery duration.
What you'll receive when you order this system..
- TWO C-Pack 1700 lithium-ion battery packs with Bluetooth. Each batteries weighs only 4.5 ounces. The dimensions are 2.5" high x 1.5" wide x 1.5" deep.
- Bluetooth connection- Download the Therm-ic app, and operate your boot heaters from your phone.
- TWO Heat Flat one size fits all insoles that have the heating elements pre-installed in the toe area. All you need to do is trim to size.
- A TWO year manufacture warranty against any defects.
- An instruction manual in 22 different langauges on how to care and use the batteries and charger.
- A global battery charger that charges both batteries at the same time and works anywhere you have a USB port like a cell phone charger, auto, or computer. The charger has overcharge protection so you don't damage your batteries. Depending on how depleted your batteries are, it can take up to eight hours to fully charge. An optional wall charger is available.
Watch the 3.5 minute installation video
See our battery boot heater comparision chart for determining your choice.
Our comments; The Heat Flat insoles allow you to quickly install heat into any boot or shoe. While the Therm-ic app allows you to control your heat in a variety of ways from your phone.