The C-Pack 1700 uses Bluetooth so you can control your batteries with an app on your phone
The best thing about the Therm-ic C-Pack 1700 with Bluetooth and Heat Kit
is it has everything you need to install heat to your ski boots and other types of footwear. Get up to 17 hours of power to keep your feet warm all day. The Heat Kit installs to any current insoles you may have that are removable. The Therm-ic app allows you to manage your batteries and heat to the way you use them. An industry first.
The Therm-ic C-Pack 1700 with Bluetooth features....
- The battery charger can be used worldwide in any USB port on a computer, cell phone charger, or vehicle. You can charge both C-Pack 1700 lithium-ion batteries at the same time hundreds of times with proper use and care.
- Easy to attach your batteries to the Velcro power strap on your boots or optional velcro power strap, plug them in and turn on the battery power.
You have three manual heat settings to determine the amount of heat you want:
- The low setting offers 37°C or 99°F of heat for 13-17 hours.
- The medium setting offers 113°F or 45°C of heat for 7-9 hours.
- The high setting offers 70°C or 158°F of heat for 5-7 hours.
- Using the Therm-ic app on your phone allows you 10 heat settings.
The duration period of the batteries depends on the age of the batteries, the outdoor ambient temperature, and the charged status of the batteries. Want extended battery time? Turn the power down when your toes are warm and turn the batteries off when you take a lunch or break.
The Therm-ic Bluetooth app features..
- The free Therm-ic app works on Android and iOS phones with a Bluetooth connection.
- If you forget your phone, the batteries can still be operated manually.
- The app gives you 10 heat settings instead of the regular 3 settings. Plus there's a pause setting so when you go inside for a break, you can save battery power.
- If needed, you can adjust the heat of each battery individually. Great feature for people with a circulation problem in one foot.
- You can turn the whole system from your phone.
- The app allows you to determine the maximum heat setting for a period of time. Example; If you think you'll be on the slopes for 6 hours, you can set the batteries to deliver the maximum heat for the 6 hours before dying out.
- In Motion Control mode, you can manage your batteries to your activity. Example, you can choose to lower the heat setting level by -1 when you are moving. Then go back when your still. This saves battery power.
- The ECO mode allows you to conserve battery power by allowing you to choose to alternate between 9 minutes of use, then 2 minutes of standby. This also preserves battery duration.
What you'll receive
- TWO C-Pack 1700 lithium-ion battery packs. Each battery weighs only 4.5 ounces. The dimensions are 2.5" high x 1.5" wide x 1.5" deep.
- The Bluetooth app- Download the Therm-ic app, and operate your boot heaters from your phone.
- The Heat Kit includes two flexible heating elements with wires you install to any current insoles with the self adhesive backing. You'll also get two thin Cambrelle overlays and strips that go over the heating elements which allow you to slide your foot in and out without catching the heat element with your sock.
- The battery charger charges both batteries at the same time and works anywhere you have a USB port like a cell phone charger, auto, or computer. The charger has overcharge protection so you don't damage your batteries. Depending on how depleted your batteries are, it can take up to eight hours to fully charge. An optional wall charger is available.
- A TWO year manufacture warranty against any defects.
- An instruction manual in 22 different langauges on how to care and use the batteries and charger.
Watch a video to see how to install boot heaters.
See our battery boot heater comparision chart for determining your choice.
Our comments; The Heat Kit lets you have heat to any current insole. Nice if you have custom insoles or orthodics. The Therm-ic app allows you to control your heat in a variety of ways from your phone.