The Therm-ic SuperMax is no longer available.
Please view our current selection of Therm-ic boot heaters.
Therm-ic SuperMax Powerpack
The Therm-ic SuperMax is Thermic's first system with a global battery charger that can be used in Europe and offers battery overcharge protection. This is a big advantage, over charging can damage your batteries and cut down on their life expectancy. The SuperMax are for use in boots with pre-wired Therm-ic heating systems. You can tell if your boots are pre-wired from the wires coming out of the boots.
The Therm-ic SuperMax batteries have three power level settings:
- Level 1 setting offers 37°C or 99°F of heat for up to 18 hours.
- Level 2 setting offers 45°C or 113°F of heat for up to 7.5 hours.
- Level 3 setting offers 70°C or 158°F of heat for up to 3 hours.
- Results are based on freshly charged batteries. Keep in mind, you can extend the battery time by simply turning off the batteries when you go inside or if your feet are warm.
With your Therm-ic Powerpack SuperMax purchase you receive;
- TWO nickel metal hydride batteries that can be recharged up to 1,000 times with proper use. The batteries can clip to the back of your boots (see above photo). The batteries weigh 4.9 ounces and the dimensions are 2 3/4" high x 2 1/2" wide x 1" deep.
- An instruction manual in 6 diferent languages on how to use your charger and take care of your batteries.
- A global battery charger for use in the USA and Europe. The charger has a unique feature that prevents overcharging which can help get you longer life from your batteries.
- A one year manufactures warranty against all manufacture defects.
Our comments; The Therm-ic SuperMax is our most popular system because it is the first in Therm-ic's line up that has a global battery charger with battery overcharge protection just like their more expensive systems. We believe the overcharge protection is worth the price alone as we normally don't have the time to sit and watch when the batteries become fully charge so we can remove the charger. This way you can charge them overnight and not worry about damaging your batteries.
See our battery boot heater comparision chart for determining your choice.
See how to install your battery boot heaters.