The SmartPack 1200 with remote is no longer available.
Please see our current selection of boot heaters.
The Therm-ic SmartPack 1200 with Remote Control is
designed for boots already pre-wired with heating elements. Atomic, Burton, Dalbello, and Salomon offer some boots with pre-installed heating systems and you can tell by the wires coming out of the boot. The SmartPack 1200 with Remote Control is unique because it uses Lithium-ion batteries which are lighter in weight than AA or nickel metal hydride batteries. Lithium-ion batteries weigh almost half of what the other system batteries weigh and are smaller in size.
But let's talk about the remote control. This comes in very useful because we constantly adjust our heat to balance the amount of heat we want and yet save battery power. It's not uncommon to adjust your heat 12 times each time your out. Without the remote, you have to pull up your pant legs, adjust the heat, pull your pant leg back down. Then do the other leg. With the remote, it's just a touch of a button and both battery packas will adjust.
The Therm-ic SmartPack 1200 Remote Control Battery Boot Heater features......
- Suitable for use with all Therm-ic heating systems and Therm-ic insoles with built in heating systems.
- Easy to install. Just clip them on, plug them in and turn on the power. (See above photo).
- Comfortable warmth for up to 22 hours with freshly charged batteries. The SmartPack 1200 batteries can be charged up to 1000 times with proper care and use.
- Includes a remote control! Remember, the higher the heat setting, the faster your batteries will drain. So it's to your advantage to adjust the batteries to more or less heat to get more time. The remote control lets you adjust the heat settings higher or lower on BOTH BATTERIES AT THE SAME TIME!
Three heat settings for your personal heat setting comfort:
- A low setting which offers 37C or 99F of heat for 16 - 22 hours.
- A middle setting which offers 113F or 45C of heat for 7 - 10 hours.
- A high setting which offers 70C or 158F for 3 - 4 hours.
- The heating period depends on the charged status of the batteries, the age of the batteries and the outdoor ambient temperature. For longest battery time, try to use the lowest setting, and turn down your power if your feet are not cold. And turn your batteries off when you go inside for break or eating your lunch.
You'll receive with your Therm-ic Smartpack 1200 with remote control;
- Instruction manual in multi langauges that explains how to use the system and take care of your batteries.
- TWO SmartPack 1200 Lithium-ion battery packs with clips. Both batteries have integrated heat stage switches. The batteries each weigh only 3.0 ounces and have a dimension of 2" high x 2" wide x 3/4" deep.
- ONE global battery charger that has outlet adapters for use in North America, UK and Europe. The charger offers controlled charging with charge time between 2 and 4 hours. The charger also prevents overcharging your batteries for many years of use.
- A Remote Control- All you need to do is touch the button on the remote control to adjust your heat! It can be stored in a pocket or around your neck and both boot heaters will adjust at the same time.
- A two year manufactures warranty against defects.