The Therm-ic Smartpack 1600 was discontinued by Therm-ic in 2017 and is no longer available.
Please see our current selection of Therm-ic boot heaters.
When you purchase the 1600, you'll receive;
- A TWO year manufacture warranty.
- A detailed instruction booklet on how to use the batteris and charger and store during the off season.
- TWO SmartPack 1600 Lithium-ion battery packs with clips on the back so you can attach to your boots or shoes. The batteries have integrated heat stage switch and weigh only 3.5 ounces and sized 2" high x 2" wide x 3/4" deep.
- ONE global battery charger that includes plug adapters for use in North America, UK, Europe, and Australia. Charging time is between 2 and 4 hours. The global charger has an additional feature that prevents overcharging which allows for longer battery life.
- A remote control. You may think you don't need a remote control and you're correct. But aftre you use it, you'll come to think why all systems don't have a remote control. It makes it that easy to adjust your batteries. All you need to do is touch the button on the remote to control your heat! It can be stored in a pocket or around your neck and both batteries will adjust at the same time. If you forget your remote, the batteries can be operated manually.
- TWO Perform insoles which are anatomicly 3D shaped insoles that offer great support for comfort, stability and balance. The Perform insoles are made of high quality EVA foam and have the heating elements pre installed in the toe areas. All you need to do is remove your current insoles, trim the Perform insoles to the same size and slide the Perform insoles in. It took us less than 30 minutes to install.