The Therm-ic SuperMax was discontinued by Therm-ic in 2017.
Please see our current selection of Therm-ic boot heaters.
Features of the Therm-ic SuperMax with TrimFit......
- The TrimFit heating element fits every type of winter boot and is a one-size-fits-all. Works great with your current insoles, custom insoles, and orthodics.
- You can install the system yourself. It took us less than 60 minutes to do the installation in both boots.
- You'll get comfortable warmth for up to 18 hours with freshly charged batteries. The nickel metal hydride batteries can be charged up to 1000 times.
With your Therm-ic SuperMax and TrimFit you'll receive;
- 2 TrimFit heating elements with connecting wires that can be installed to any insole. The TrimFit also includes 2 self-adhesive Cambrelle® fabric covers and 2 strips to prevent your socks from catching the wires or heating elements when you slide your foot in or out of your boot.
- 2 rechargeable 1900 nickel metal hydride batteries with clips so you can attach them to your power strap or back of your boots or shoes.
- A global battery charger which works in the USA, UK and Europe. The global charger charges your batteries in less than 4.5 hours and has overcharge protection! This means once your batteries are fully charged, the charger will not over charge your batteries.
- An instruction manual that explain how to use the system and care for your batteries in 6 languages.