The Therm-ic SuperMax was discontinued by Therm-ic in 2016 and is no longer available.
Please see our current selection of Therm-ic boot heaters.
Therm-ic SuperMax and Perform insoles key features...
- Dependable rechargeable nickel metal hydride batteries. If you are using heat a lot, rechargeable batteries are less expensive than AA batteries!
- Quick and easy installation! Perform insoles have the heating elements pre installed in the toe area. All you need to do is remove your current insoles, trim to size, install in boots, plug in and turn on. Fits all types of winter boots.
Three heat settings so you can determine the power you want.
With your Therm-ic SuperMax and Perform insoles you'll receive..
- An instruction booklet on how to use the system and care for the batteries.
- TWO nickel metal hydride batteries each with 3 heat settings and clip on the back to attach to your boots or shoes. The SuperMax can be recharged up to 1,000 times with proper care. The battery weighs only 4.9 ounces and is 2 3/4" high x 2 1/2" wide x 1" deep in size.
- ONE GLOBAL battery charger with an overcharge protector so you do not damgae your batteries. The charger can also be used in North America, UK and Europe. Estimated charging time is 4.5 hours for fully depleted batteries.
- TWO Perform insoles which are anatomicly 3D shaped for support and comfort. The Perform insoles are made of high quality EVA foam and will last for years. The heating elements are built into the toe area of the insole so all you need to do is remove your current insoles, trim the Perform insoles to the same size and slide the Perform insoles in. You can opt to run the wire for the battery right up the back or put a small slit in your boot liners and run the wire between the liner and shell. (We recommend the later.) It took us less than 30 minutes to install.