Therm-ic Basic Powerpack with Perform insoles
Our Price $
| MSRP 145.00
| In stock
The Therm-ic Basic Powerpack with Perform insoles is
a convenient way to get heat quickly. What's unique about the Therm-ic Basic is it uses AA batteries which can be purchased and used world wide. This is the least expensive option for those who only need heat 3-5 days a season. Consider a Therm-ic rechargeable battery system if you are using a boot heater more often as it will save you money in the long run.
Therm-ic Basic with Perform insoles features...
- The Basic can be used world wide because the Basic uses AA batteries to power the heat which you can purchase almost anywhere!
- Perform insoles have a heel cup and arch support to offer more performance and comfort by stabilzing your foot. The heating elements are pre installed in the toe area to make installation easy. All you need to do is remove your current insoles, trim to size, install in boots, plug in and turn on. Fits all types of winter boots and many shoes. Watch a video to see how to install boot heaters.
- Therm-ic uses Impulse Control to transfer the power from the battery pack to the heating elements by impulses which deliver more energy than a constant power on used with other brands. This also helps extend battery duration.
You have 3 heat settings to determine the amount of heat you want.
- With setting #1, you'll receive 37C / 99F of heat that lasts approximately 12 hours.
- With setting #2, you'll receive 42C / 108F of heat and lasts approximately 5.5 hours.
- With setting #3, you'll receive 70C / 158F of heat that lasts approximately 2 hours.
- All results are based on using fresh AA Alkaline batteries. You can use rechargeable AA batteries but expect about 20% less time and power Here's a tip when using your batteries, turn off or lower the heat when you go inside for lunch or if you are not cold. This will extend battery life.
With your Therm-ic Basic purchase, you'll receive;
- A wonderful instruction manual in 6 different languages on how to use and take care of your batteries.
- TWO battery housings that hold FOUR AA batteries each and clip on the back of a boot, shoe, or strap. A battery pack with four AA batteries weigh 5.3 ounces and the dimensions are 3" high x 2 3/4" wide x 1" deep.
- A pair of Perform insoles which are anatomicly shaped left and right with a heel cup and arch support. The Perform insoles give great support for stability and balance. They are made of high quality EVA foam. The heating elements are pre installed in the toe area of the insoles so all you need to do is remove your current insoles, trim the Perform insoles to the same size and slide them back in. You can opt to run the wires for the batteries right up the back or put a small slit in your boot liners and run the wire between the liner and shell. (We recommend the later.) It took us less than 30 minutes to install. Watch a video to see how to install boot heaters.
- A 1 year manufactures warranty against any manufacture defects.
SIZING the Perform insoles
- X-SMALL- Mondo boot size 22.0-23.0, US men 3-4, US ladies 5.5-6.5, UK 36-37
- SMALL- Mondo boot size 23.5-24.5, US men 4.5-6, US ladies 7-8, UK 38-39
- MEDIUM- Mondo boot size 25.0-26.5, US men 6.5-8, US ladies 8.5-10, UK 40-42
- LARGE- Mondo boot size 27.0-28.0, US men 8.5-10, US ladies 10.5-11.5, UK 43-44
- X-LARGE- Mondo boot size 28.5-29.5, US men 10.5-12, UK 45-46
- XX-LARGE- Mondo boot size 30.0-31.0, US men 12.5-14, UK
See our battery boot heater comparision chart for determining your choice.
Our comments; If you only need a boot heater 3-5 times a season, the Therm-ic Basic is a good choice. The Perform insoles just make it more comfortable.